The Student Room Group

Lonely so letting people use me...

I feel like I can't be happy unless I'm with someone. I know it's pathetic but I always feel worse after being used. I get attached to people and they only seem to want one thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Make a change. Have faith in yourself. Develop your friendships and only sleep with people who are up for a relationship.
Embrace God and pursue a spiritual journey for enlightenment. Think Tibet.
bellyboo
bellyboo just Doin' The Do...
Reply 4
Original post by bellyboo
I feel like I can't be happy unless I'm with someone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So what your saying is you're using other people for your own happiness. :biggrin: . Its a mutually beneficial arrangement you should enjoy them well you can.
Original post by bellyboo
I feel like I can't be happy unless I'm with someone. I know it's pathetic but I always feel worse after being used. I get attached to people and they only seem to want one thing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well don't get with people for the sake of it because it makes you even more unhappy in the long run.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by DiceTheSlice

Yeah, they're doing so well right now.

You can have a spiritual journey for enlightenment without god. Just saying.
Reply 8
I know the feeling girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nightwing_
You can have a spiritual journey for enlightenment without god. Just saying.

Well.. you can also have a spiritual journey for enlightenment with donkey or a monkey.

Just saying. You don't need to feel threatened because of I mentioned god.
Reply 10
that's very common, at least you are now aware of this, and can move forward from here. It will take time.

Also, going around with people doesn't mean you can't have fun too. but if you are looking for someone serious, then meet people in places you normally dont meet them, like in classes or something. doing extra classes or join new things (anything but clubs)
Well.. you can also have a spiritual journey for enlightenment with donkey or a monkey.

Just saying. You don't need to feel threatened because of I mentioned god.

Yeah you're right, but I find the mention of god pretty unecessary, particularly without knowing the religious views of the op.
It's okay dear :smile:
you have to learn to be with yourself :smile: attain some hobbies and you'll be alright :smile:
Reply 13
Enjoy the solitude while it lasts:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you're not happy yourself how can you be happy with someone else...
If you don't love yourself how can you expect someone to be happy with you...
Gotta deal with the loneliness on your own girl, before you can really receive what you deserve

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending