The Student Room Group

Gang of Syrian refugees rape vunerable British teenager

Scroll to see replies

White's are doomed and betrayed by their governments

We shouldn't be voting for any of them

Vote for a new party who will put the interests of actual European descent people

MULTICULTURALISM is not in our interest

It is only destructive to us

Better to be a neo-Nazi racist and resist genocide or our people than to be a diversity loving idiot who will not recognize what Whites have to suffer
(edited 8 years ago)
propaganda. Let them all in to disprove this myth.
Reply 22
Too much anger towards the ethnic people here.

Utter racists the lot are you.

Disgusting.
20 years ago Sweden was one of the safest places in the world to be a woman.
By last year it had become the rape capital of Europe.
What do you think has happened in the intervening years to bring about that change?
Reply 24
If true, this is an absolutely ridiculous happening.

My parents migrated to the UK in the 1980's, never took benefits and worked hard to establish themselves. I was born and raised here. I cannot be grateful enough to this beautiful country. There's no way I can repay Britain for the opportunities it has provided me with. Although I have been treated so well here, I believe that I have (intrinsically) and deserve less right than the Indigenous White Briton. It IS ultimately their country and despite them giving me nationality and so much more, I have too much respect for them. To provide a trivial example, If I am at a Bus Stop, the Bus approaches and has room for only 1 person, if there is an indigenous White Person behind me in the line, I would give way to them. I know a lot of you would find this stupid but that's just how I feel. When resources are plentiful, it's always nice to share. When resources are scarce, I am more than happy for priority to be given to an Indigenous Briton.

God Bless Britain!.... (I'm agnostic by the way)
We're in the very awkward position where moving to the US and hoping Donald Trump gets elected is actually the sanest possible course of action...
Original post by balanced
Wrong. If you go off statistics nationality does matter, areas with high levels of BAME residents have higher rape rates. An example is Sweden, where 1/4 women are sexually assaulted/raped in their life time.
Ps I know you don't like facts.

The reason the rate of rape is so high in Sweden is because of the reporting system over there. In Sweden if a woman is raped multiple times by the same person each incident is logged individually, as opposed to this country where it is recorded as a singular report. Therefore the numbers are sky high because if a woman is raped by a partner throughout the course of a year long relationship, if that happened once a week or thereabouts that's 57 rapes. And that is the context of a large proportion of rapes.
Original post by caravaggio2
20 years ago Sweden was one of the safest places in the world to be a woman.
By last year it had become the rape capital of Europe.
What do you think has happened in the intervening years to bring about that change?

A change in the way rape is reported - see my above post.
Original post by Bill_Gates
Some nationalities are also thicker than others. Thats why you need to teach them to be kind and open to others.

Open to rapists?
Original post by billydisco
Open to rapists?

Then you need to explain to these "common folk" from poorer parts of Britain that not all foreigners are rapists just like not all Brits are rapists.
Original post by Bill_Gates
Then you need to explain to these "common folk" from poorer parts of Britain that not all foreigners are rapists just like not all Brits are rapists.

You need to explain to me how admitting poor foreign people helps this country?
Original post by billydisco
You need to explain to me how admitting poor foreign people helps this country?

Vote out of the EU then.
Original post by redferry
A change in the way rape is reported - see my above post.

Did the migration crisis spike the number of rapes in Sweden?
Original post by redferry
The reason the rate of rape is so high in Sweden is because of the reporting system over there. In Sweden if a woman is raped multiple times by the same person each incident is logged individually, as opposed to this country where it is recorded as a singular report. Therefore the numbers are sky high because if a woman is raped by a partner throughout the course of a year long relationship, if that happened once a week or thereabouts that's 57 rapes. And that is the context of a large proportion of rapes.

Is there a date as to when Sweden changed from having a system as we do (multiple rapes counting as one crime) to what they have now then?

Says the men were 18 with no papers and claimed to be Syrian, might be fairly likely they're BS'ing and are economic migrants. Though if they've come here for aid and decide to rape a girl, they should be deported right away if found guilty, regardless of if they face danger in their country of origin.
People sare saying that all nationalities rape. Well yes, in their own nation. But not Syrians/Afghans etc in Britain.

Simple answer is - yes, let's help the refugees. Let's save all the women and girls and prevent them from a lifetime of servitude and rape, in time teaching them equality and how women actually have rights. Deport all the men, let them change their own countries rather than them change ours.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by joey11223
Is there a date as to when Sweden changed from having a system as we do (multiple rapes counting as one crime) to what they have now then?

Says the men were 18 with no papers and claimed to be Syrian, might be fairly likely they're BS'ing and are economic migrants. Though if they've come here for aid and decide to rape a girl, they should be deported right away if found guilty, regardless of if they face danger in their country of origin.

We don't know their country of origin as they have no papers. They used this fact to get into Sweden for asylum. So I propose the following:

When they arrive, create the papers for them which reflect their claimed identity. Then as soon as they commit a crime, deport them to Syria. Hey, they claim to be Syrian when it suits them right? Sending a rapist or a violent criminal or a thief from Albania or Pakistan (as lots of these people are) to the warzone of Syria would be just desserts. Mmmmm tastes good, mane.
Original post by Casserole
People sare saying that all nationalities rape. Well yes, in their own nation. But not Syrians/Afghans etc in Britain.

Simple answer is - yes, let's help the refugees. Let's save all the women and girls and prevent them from a lifetime of servitude and rape, in time teaching them equality and how women actually have rights. Deport all the men, let them change their own countries rather than them change ours.

And what about the guys that hate the rapists as well, what about the guys who have been raped?
Original post by PPF

To provide a trivial example, If I am at a Bus Stop, the Bus approaches and has room for only 1 person, if there is an indigenous White Person behind me in the line, I would give way to them. I know a lot of you would find this stupid but that's just how I feel. When resources are plentiful, it's always nice to share. When resources are scarce, I am more than happy for priority to be given to an Indigenous Briton.

God Bless Britain!.... (I'm agnostic by the way)

No offense man, but it's kinda racist that you would do that because he's/ she's white.

Even if he or she is an indigenous briton, they could be a bad human beings that's contributed nothing. Could be a lazy football chav who blames his lack of success on people like you.

Only reason you should do that is either because you're nice which should be done to other nice people of all races or if they're physically disabled, old or pregnant.
Original post by Ace123
Because the government didn't learn anything from the Rotherham scandal. A gang of Syrian refugees gang raped a vulnerable British teenage girl at a care home.

The government would rather be politically correct & open UK borders than to keep Brits safe

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/474211/Brit-teen-girl-gang-raped-five-Syrian-migrants-care-home-Kent-refugees-war-crisis

There you go.
Anyway, my thoughts go out to that girl and I hope those abominations get what's coming to them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending