The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
I have applied for business management @ bath, Surrey, Loughborough, Manchester and Kent and I have received offers from all of them except Bath. I completed my UCAS submission around 3 weeks ago! My friend has applied to similar units for mechanical engineering; he has also been given 4/5 unis (everyone except bath)... Hope this has helped!!!!
Reply 781
Original post by Unsure_Student
Got an offer from Surrey yesterday!!!:biggrin: My dream uni so I'm over the moon!

My dream uni as well!!! SO HAPPY, might see you there
Original post by JoanaFelicio
I'm from Portugal, and everyone I meet here seems to be from the UK, so it's nice to find someone who's not from there too.Anyway, those were my first three choices and I also received offers from KCL and UCL but they were conditional, as I'm still in my last year. I'm really nervous for my interview at Newnham, but I'm hopeful it will turn out fine. Good luck with your application to Cambridge! Maybe we'll meet there in two years, who knows? :smile:

Yeah the forum seems to be dominated by everyone from the uk. I think I might be the only applicant from my country who's applying to do Modern Languages. It's quite rare to study languages up to A Levels here in Singapore. All the best with your final year exams and interviews too! I'm sure you'll do fine :smile:
Original post by KikiB17
Yeah I've had an unconditional from Royal Holloway and I'm still waiting to hear from my other four. Where are you applying?

Thats great
Im applying to queen mary, royal holloway for accounting and management.
But cant find good london unis for accounting and management tho
Original post by Hazza97
Sent my application on 23/10 for Economics.
Received an offer from UEA in 4 days, Kent yesterday and Surrey today.

Still waiting on Birmingham and Loughborough, although Birmingham emailed me earlier today saying that my application has been referred to the admissions tutor for further consideration so reckon I'll get a rejection from them.

I got an offer from Loughborough 5 days after sending my application off, it's for human biology (ABB) - my fifth choice as I have applied for medicine but it's nice to have an offer nonetheless

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ed.Ozz1
My dream uni as well!!! SO HAPPY, might see you there

Yay! What have you applied for? :smile:
Anyone got any offers for mechanical engineering? How long did it take to get those offers? :smile:
Englisb lit offers anyone?
Original post by emilykate153
Wow, congratulations on your offers and interview!! If you don't mind me asking, when did you send off your application and how long did it take for Lancaster get back to you for Biochem with biomed? I've applied for it too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I sent my application off at the start of October and it took them two/three weeks to respond on UCAS. I hope this helps!
Liverpool gave me an offer the day after I sent in the application, and I got an offer from York last week. Cambridge, Durham and Exeter are taking their time though...
Exeter have started giving out offers for arts subjects; I have one for English and my friend has one for History. York were also very quick to start giving out offers, although I have friends who are only just getting offers now :biggrin:
Original post by blakeho96
Yeah the forum seems to be dominated by everyone from the uk. I think I might be the only applicant from my country who's applying to do Modern Languages. It's quite rare to study languages up to A Levels here in Singapore. All the best with your final year exams and interviews too! I'm sure you'll do fine :smile:

A friend of mine also applied to UCL, KCL and Cambridge, but for science courses, so I really don't know anyone from my country applying for Modern Languages either. Thank you! And good luck to you too!! :excited:
Reply 792
Royal Holloway, York and Edinburgh have sent some out
Reply 793
Original post by georgiaf
Exeter have started giving out offers for arts subjects; I have one for English and my friend has one for History. York were also very quick to start giving out offers, although I have friends who are only just getting offers now :biggrin:

Congrats! I'm waiting for English at Exeter...:/
I got a offer from Sheffield Hallam two days after my application got sent but not heard anything from Nottingham Trent or Liverpool hope yet
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SD713
Congrats! I'm waiting for English at Exeter...:/

Thank you! Good luck and dw...I sent off my application in early October so they had ages to read mine :smile:)
Reply 796
got an offer for biomedical sciences at warwick in 8 hours, they're so quick this year! waiting on birmingham, bristol, exeter and cardiff- application received yesterday/today so just a waiting game now😁
What is everyone's firm and insurance choice?
Reply 798
Original post by Reader106
What is everyone's firm and insurance choice?

If I get offers my firm will be Durham, with Edinburgh or Leeds as insurance
Original post by scrawlx101
hoping to get mine actually sent off soon my referee is taking long,paid for the form and stuff now im just waiting on them

applying to do psychology at :

Loughborough
UEA
Essex
Liverpool
Portsmouth

I am also waiting on my school now, but my friend has handed hers in and got an offer from Loughborough from within two days for psychology, they appear to answer rather quickly! Good luck!

Latest

Trending

Trending