The Student Room Group

Do guys talk to girls they are not interested in?

If a guy comes to sit with you and talk to you does this mean he is interested?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

Not really. Depends what you talk about and his body language.

it means he wants to talk to you. when guys talk to you it does not always mean that they wanna date you maybe they just want to be friends
Original post by candycaneland500
it means he wants to talk to you. when guys talk to you it does not always mean that they wanna date you maybe they just want to be friends

Indeed.
don't' jump to conclusions mate, probably was just bored or was put up to it by a mate :wink:
If it's out of the blue / feels forced then maybe.
Is a guy interested in you if he touches and bullies you??
Reply 7

yes this is called flirting

Yeh all dem times someone has their head flushed down a toilet is hardcore flirting.
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Yeh all dem times someone has their head flushed down a toilet is hardcore flirting.

Mmm if dats da case den a lot of guyz hav flirted wid me hehehe
Original post by freedom
yes this is called flirting

he's always horrible to me and he's the popular one too.

by bullying I mean calling me names, making me upset, saying I'm ugly but then picking me up from legs and lifting me into the air and trying to talk to me but when I look at him he thinks I'm desperate. This week I called him 'desperate' and said he was an fboy
Yes
If i am talking to a girl it means i am not interested in her :lol:
The girls i am interestesd in get the silent treatment
by bullying I mean calling me names, making me upset, saying I'm ugly but then picking me up from legs and lifting me into the air and trying to talk to me but when I look at him he thinks I'm desperate. This week I called him 'desperate' and said he was an fboy

He picks u up from the legs and lifts u in the air? :lolwut: m8, that's bullying - not flirting ffs. Tell him to stop behaving like a chimp.
Yes they do, because they too are human beings.

Why, does that surprise you?
He picks u up from the legs and lifts u in the air? :lolwut: m8, that's bullying - not flirting ffs. Tell him to stop behaving like a chimp.

Thanks rainbow:h:
Original post by theilluminati
Mmm if dats da case den a lot of guyz hav flirted wid me hehehe

Illuminati confirmed.
Reply 17

That's bullying. However, perhaps he doesn't know how to talk to you without looking weak before his friends, so he plays the lad. Try to speak to him when you're alone.

Do you live in the ghetto?

Not nesocerlyvhe. Au just want to chat to you one of my best ,sets I a girl and we non intention to sleep with each other?
That's bullying. However, perhaps he doesn't know how to talk to you without looking weak before his friends, so he plays the lad. Try to speak to him when you're alone.

surprisingly, he's really nice when we're alone. once even bought me an xmas gift

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending