The Student Room Group

Do guys talk to girls they are not interested in?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Josb
That's bullying. However, perhaps he doesn't know how to talk to you without looking weak before his friends, so he plays the lad. Try to speak to him when you're alone.

Do you live in the ghetto?

How did u know omg :indiff: agree with ur advice to anon #3 where maybe she should talk to him. Picking her up by the legs sounds a bit much tho, is that a part of laddish behaviour? :/
[QUOTE="Anonymous;60462787"]
Original post by Josb
That's bullying. However, perhaps he doesn't know how to talk to you without looking weak before his friends, so he plays the lad. Try to speak to him when you're alone.]

surprisingly, he's really nice when we're alone. once even bought me an xmas gift
Original post by Josb
That's bullying. However, perhaps he doesn't know how to talk to you without looking weak before his friends, so he plays the lad. Try to speak to him when you're alone.

Do you live in the ghetto?

I'm making a main thread, could u please reply on there?ty
Reply 23
Original post by RainbowKiwi
How did u know omg :indiff:

You speak like in da geto m9.
Yes I do, but not by randomly walking up to them. Also, I always try to find a balance in terms of not being overly friendly, just so I don't give out the wrong messages.
Original post by Josb
You speak like in da geto m9.

Your powers of observation are impeccable, sir :hat2:

:rofl:
Reply 26
Original post by Anonymous
I'm making a main thread, could u please reply on there?ty

Where?
Reply 27
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Your powers of observation are impeccable, sir :hat2:

:rofl:

fanx m8
Original post by Josb
Where?

I've made it, in latest discussions, but then I wanted to delete it, but couldn't so accidently posted it and now ppl think its a troll:frown:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Yes
If i am talking to a girl it means i am not interested in her :lol:
The girls i am interestesd in get the silent treatment

Rebel.

Posted from TSR Mobile
he's always horrible to me and he's the popular one too.

No that just means he's a dickhead who doesn't deserve his position of popularity.
Reply 31
Of course, it's good to be friendly with everyone. And there is something to be said for practicing flirting pretty ubiquitously too.
by bullying I mean calling me names, making me upset, saying I'm ugly but then picking me up from legs and lifting me into the air and trying to talk to me but when I look at him he thinks I'm desperate. This week I called him 'desperate' and said he was an fboy

It means he's a bipolar prick.
Original post by DMcGovern
No that just means he's a dickhead who doesn't deserve his position of popularity.

I agree, it's nice to know i'm not the only 1 feeling like that
Original post by Hashim123
It means he's a bipolar prick.

but why does he still do it?if he says he dsilikes me so much
Original post by TheGreatImposter

:u: thats the way i roll :cool:
but why does he still do it?if he says he dsilikes me so much

Sadism?
Reply 37
I've made it, in latest discussions, but then I wanted to delete it, but couldn't so accidently posted it and now ppl think its a troll:frown:

Give the link.
he's always horrible to me and he's the popular one too.

Haha how old are you two?
by bullying I mean calling me names, making me upset, saying I'm ugly but then picking me up from legs and lifting me into the air and trying to talk to me but when I look at him he thinks I'm desperate. This week I called him 'desperate' and said he was an fboy

By no means is that flirting, that's bullying, it's wrong and that guy is a jerk.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending