The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

BA Digital Culture

Hi all,

Does anybody know anything about the BA Digital Culture which has recently begun at KCL? (I believe this is its first year in operation).

Are there any current students on here that can share their experiences on what it's like?
Original post by Bocicowo
Hi all,

Does anybody know anything about the BA Digital Culture which has recently begun at KCL? (I believe this is its first year in operation).

Are there any current students on here that can share their experiences on what it's like?

Hi Bociocowo,

I'm Hayley and currently a first year studying Digital Culture at KCL. It'sbeen about 8 weeks since the course started and has been great so far. The BAis a part of the Department of Digital Humanities, so it's quite similar toother Humanities courses at KCL, which is nice since we're getting a good foundationfor university studies while focusing on digital media, technologies, etc.

The lectures have been quite interesting and current as well. You can reallysee how the ideas from each of the different modules are interconnected. I'malso a part of the Tech Society at KCL, so I get to see the tech industry and digital media fromboth the technical and cultural perspectives.

Hope that gives you a general idea of the course. Let me know if you haveany more questions.

Sincerely,
Hayley Kim
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest