The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zuki
Glad I inspired you *middle finger*

Shhhhhhhhhhhh :shh:

Spoiler

IDk how i feel, i need to send off my UCAS application for uni soon and got lots of homework and im bored. lol. instead i think ill do that tomorrow and watch K:retuns of king anime cuz that currently my favertate anime so i guess im happy, but procrastinating about homework.
Original post by cupcakes87
**** scared

Why?
Tired because I have been revising for hours on end :frown:
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Shhhhhhhhhhhh :shh:

Spoiler

Ur lucky I can't do spoiler tags on my phone m8 otherwise I'd end you m8 END U :mob:
I feel happy and talkative -anyone who wants to chat please talk to me:h:
Reply 7406
Like I want to cry, I should of went to the party. They sound like song lyrics for a depressing song lmfao.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7407
Original post by alishba-rosex
I feel lonely though as I have no1 2 talk to.. and no close friends..

You can talk to me :smile: x.
Original post by lou 22
You can talk to me :smile: x.

Hey Lou, wuu2?x:smile:
Really good surprisingly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7410
Hey Lou, wuu2?x:smile:

Hi Alishba
Nothing much laying on the sofa listening to the traffic, I seem so boring lmao, wuu2 though? X
Original post by lou 22
Hi Alishba
Nothing much laying on the sofa listening to the traffic, I seem so boring lmao, wuu2 though? X

Nm really Lou, doing some revision on science whilst listening to pia mia x
Reply 7412
Nm really Lou, doing some revision on science whilst listening to pia mia x

:/ still something, you can do something I can't and thats listen to music while revising, I'd always end up dancing round the room xD, science is such an awesome subject though :smile:. Got much planned for after revision is done?
Original post by lou 22
:/ still something, you can do something I can't and thats listen to music while revising, I'd always end up dancing round the room xD, science is such an awesome subject though :smile:. Got much planned for after revision is done?

The whole idea isn't going so well because people keep barging into my room whilst I'm trying to do work :frown: so I've isolated myself for a bit. Music and Math exercises go well with me though :smile: Yes, I'm going to watch pretty woman and holby city later, what about you?
Reply 7414
The whole idea isn't going so well because people keep barging into my room whilst I'm trying to do work :frown: so I've isolated myself for a bit. Music and Math exercises go well with me though :smile: Yes, I'm going to watch pretty woman and holby city later, what about you?

You need a "Stay out I'm revising" sign so people get the gist :wink:. That's the right move :smile:. :smile:. Omg I love that film :smile: "Big mistake huge" Good choices, I may find a movie to watch or catch up on Arrows as haven't watched in a while.
Original post by lou 22
You need a "Stay out I'm revising" sign so people get the gist :wink:. That's the right move :smile:. :smile:. Omg I love that film :smile: "Big mistake huge" Good choices, I may find a movie to watch or catch up on Arrows as haven't watched in a while.

My family actually has relatives around and the kids keep pestering me - and I have a Chemistry test on Monday but hopefully I'll be fine:smile:. Yeah, that film is a classic! Have you seen spectre yet?
Reply 7416
My family actually has relatives around and the kids keep pestering me - and I have a Chemistry test on Monday but hopefully I'll be fine:smile:. Yeah, that film is a classic! Have you seen spectre yet?

Oh kiddies are like that, you'll be fine though, you'll power through minus the distractions :wink:, it really is :thumbsup:. No, have you? Is it any good.
Original post by Emily.97
Why?

Some **** happened and im still a bit shaken up but should be alright :redface:
Original post by cupcakes87
Some **** happened and im still a bit shaken up but should be alright :redface:

Oh dear :frown:
I hope you're okay.
newgirl2 actually I feel nothing.jpg

Latest