The Student Room Group

Naughiest thing you did when you were a child?

i accidentally set my microwave on fire.

Scroll to see replies

Went on 905 on sky :teehee:
I watched TV instead of doing homework - nothing's changed :colondollar:
Tried to have sex with all of my friends. Always got caught by mom.
:redface:
I used to steal lots of money from my sister.
If anybody upset me I would spit on or put soap on their toothbrush.
I used to read my sister's diary and try on her clothes when she went out.
I used to throw food out the window or put it in the bin wrapped in tissues.
My sister and I composed a letter we intended to send to my friend's house, saying she was being taken into a naughty children's detention home.
My sister and I plotted to poison a boy who lived on our road.
My sister and I used to flirt with the boy who lived next door, holding pieces of paper up from my bedroom window saying "I love you" and "I'm 14 and she's 15" (we were like 7 and 8) (though I suppose that wasn't naughty as such, just odd)
My sister and I phoned up this girl in my class's home and when her parents answered, we simply played this bumblebee sound ring tone on my phone and then hung up.
I used to run away a lot with my cuddly toy, but I never got further than a few yards outside the front garden.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Went on 905 on sky :teehee:

Depends on the time of day and if you got caught :wink:
Reply 6
probably that one time i had a fight and choked someone into submission. Been a little innocent ball of fluff since

Spoiler

:angel::angelwings:
Reply 8
I whacked the wii remote so hard that it chipped my brothers tooth.
Reply 9
When I was 5 I started a turf war
Original post by CoolCavy
:angel::angelwings:

Happy Bday!
Original post by Gears265
Happy Bday!

thank you :jumphug:, it isn't until monday but i am celebrating it this weekend bc i can't do it when i am at school :colondollar:
In primary school I asked this girl in my class to help me with my drawing because hers was nice and she got rude to me so I ripped the bitch's drawing up :colonhash:
Original post by Novascope
In primary school I asked this girl in my class to help me with my drawing because hers was nice and she got rude to me so I ripped the bitch's drawing up :colonhash:

Anti sass. I like it xD
I used to steal meat from the cooking pot when no one was around.
I used to hide behind a bush or something when lunchtime was over in primary school, so I could bunk last lesson until hometime.
(edited 8 years ago)
Adapted the original Grand Theft Auto into a board-game, creatively titled 'The Game of Crime', which briefly made me the most popular person in my school.
When I was a toddler I put cheese in our video player.
I hit my dad back with my hairbrush and it broke it :frown:
I always read my older sister's diary.
I stole some earrings from Claires accessories by putting them in my friend's hood.
Bit my sister
Threw dirt in this guy's face and drop-kicked him because he called me a faggot... I had no idea what it meant, this was in like, year 4 :rofl:

Edit: legit no regrets :colonhash:
Original post by Emily.97
Bit my sister

Suarez daughter is that you:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest