The Student Room Group

Naughiest thing you did when you were a child?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by 8472
Been a little innocent ball of fluff since

Yeeeeah right :giggle:
Reply 21
Throwing blueberries all over the kitchen then telling my sister to stamp on them. Stained the white floor purple - oops :blushing:
Reply 22
called the police and told them to arrest my sister when I was six because she'd purposefully stepped on my toe earlier that day
I used to have an account on that dress-up site Stardoll. You had to pay for a premium membership, which I really wanted, but my parents didn't let me... so I stole money off them in order to pay for one... not a lot of money, though. I would never do it again; I think this is the worst thing I've ever done :s-smilie:
When I was in Year 4 I went into the quiet room during a lesson and made a dictionary of swear words. Unfortunately, my teacher then came in, saw what I was doing and was not particularly impressed. I think that's the only time in my life when I've been yelled at by a teacher, I was absolutely distraught :frown:
Original post by CasperlEE
i accidentally set my microwave on fire.

Sort of did that trying to microwave popcorn :colondollar:
I ripped all four legs off my friends pig shaped stress reliever in Year 4. Then plagued by guilt and regret I tried to stick the legs back on with a pritt stick but it didn't work :frown:
Reply 27
Original post by connieiscrazy
I used to have an account on that dress-up site Stardoll. You had to pay for a premium membership, which I really wanted, but my parents didn't let me... so I stole money off them in order to pay for one... not a lot of money, though. I would never do it again; I think this is the worst thing I've ever done :s-smilie:

I did the exact same thing
Original post by CoolCavy
thank you :jumphug:, it isn't until monday but i am celebrating it this weekend bc i can't do it when i am at school :colondollar:

That is understandable, enjoy the weekend :smile:
When I was about seven I stole a tenner from my mum's purse, then put it under the table in the kitchen. I then pretended to find it in front of all the grown ups, cause I thought that the rule was whatever you find is yours.

I've done worse, but I cringe when I remember how foolproof I thought my plan was, and how dumb it actually must have looked to anyone older than seven.
Original post by driftawaay
Tried to have sex with all of my friends. Always got caught by mom.

o.o as a child?
Original post by Vikingninja
o.o as a child?

Yes.
I used to take tiny (and i mean tiny, less than pea sized) bits of blue tac from the signs at primary school. I kept doing it again and again for a few weeks until the teacher sat us all down and talked about the 'blue tac bandit' and how much trouble they would be in when they were caught. I was never caught :colondollar:
(edited 8 years ago)
Probably when I cracked an egg over my mum's head after we had an argument. She was raging. Think I was about 7 at the same. In general though I was quite a well behaved kid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Put my chewing gum in a kids hair
Mine was when I opened a window on the 7th floor when I was 3 and leaned out going 'mum, look, I'm nearly flying'

I got a smack on the bum for being so cheeky

Now my mum freaks the hell out when my younger brothers are 10cm near a window's surface :rofl:

Original post by driftawaay
Tried to have sex with all of my friends. Always got caught by mom.

I swear all kids attempt to innocently dry hump eachother :rofl:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Mine was when I opened a window on the 7th floor when I was 3 and leaned out going 'mum, look, I'm nearly flying'

I got a smack on the bum for being so cheeky

Now my mum freaks the hell out when my younger brothers are 10cm near a window's surface :rofl:

I swear all kids attempt to innocently dry hump eachother :rofl:

It wasn't even innocent, we got naked under the covers. But obviously we didn't know how it works exactly, so we never got really far. Especially when I tried to do it with a friend who was a boy and we didn't know that the penis is supposed to be hard in order to insert it successfully, so we didn't understand why he couldn't get it in.
I once stole a couple of toys from a santas red bag thing.
Reply 38
Got in my dads car and turned it on (dont ask me how i managed that)
Between ages 5 and 7, I did various things.

I remember that I once walked around/underneath a security sensor with a Golden Book. I might have gone into a playground area with lots of plastic balls, and scaled the net to get out of the store with the book. When my mother took it back to pay for it, they didn't believe it was stolen because they were certain the alarm would have gone off when I left. On top of that, they pointed out that I had already written my name in it. So we got it for free.

In another situation, I walked out of a convenience store with a giant candy bar without realising my mother hadn't paid for it. My mother actually did go back and pay for that.

Finally, my mother was buying a filing cabinet once, and I placed a set of coasters in the filing cabinet in the space behind one of the drawers. When the cashiers checked inside the drawers, they found nothing. So I had the coasters for free when I got home. They were only a dollar anyway, but still, I did take them.

So, mainly I had a bad habit of stealing things of minimal value because I didn't really understand the consequences of doing so.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest