The Student Room Group

Zoology 2016 Offers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by egilford
Hi guys! I sent off my application on Tuesday and I've got conditional offers from Royal Holloway and Aberystwyth for the C300 courses 😊 have any of you heard back from Exeter yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't heard back from Exeter yet!
Original post by igrant98
I haven't heard back from Exeter yet!

Seems they're taking their time then? Hopefully not too long now though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
I have an conditional offer from Nottingham. Still waiting to hear back from my other choices!
Reply 43
Original post by Ambre
I have an conditional offer from Nottingham. Still waiting to hear back from my other choices!

Well done! When did you get the offer from Nottingham? :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by igrant98
Well done! When did you get the offer from Nottingham? :smile:

Thanks! Just yesterday :smile:
Reply 45
Exeter took ages replying to me last year, don't worry though they give offers to about 90% of applicants apparently. I didn't have biology A level last year but tried my luck, hence why I'm reapplying this year whilst I do a fast track biology course.
Anyone with a Zoology offer from Sheffield, and will probably have it as their firm choice? I want a bestie at uni :biggrin:
Original post by TomC_97
Exeter took ages replying to me last year, don't worry though they give offers to about 90% of applicants apparently. I didn't have biology A level last year but tried my luck, hence why I'm reapplying this year whilst I do a fast track biology course.

90%? That almost sounds too good to be true 😂 Are you talking like months of waiting?
Mine got sent today as well! ^_^ Anyone applying for Reading, Southampton, Sussex, Exeter or Anglia Ruskin?
Reply 49
90%? That almost sounds too good to be true 😂 Are you talking like months of waiting?

I was waiting a couple of months yeah, but if you have a strong application I'm sure you'll get it early. Have you sent it yet?
Original post by TomC_97
I was waiting a couple of months yeah, but if you have a strong application I'm sure you'll get it early. Have you sent it yet?

Yep! I sent it in on Tuesday and have already had 2 offers. I guess offers aren't really going to be too obvious right now with UCAS track being down until Monday though 😞 Good luck for this year though!
Original post by Frankieos
Mine got sent today as well! ^_^ Anyone applying for Reading, Southampton, Sussex, Exeter or Anglia Ruskin?

I'm applying to Reading and Exeter! Good luck!
Reply 52
Yep! I sent it in on Tuesday and have already had 2 offers. I guess offers aren't really going to be too obvious right now with UCAS track being down until Monday though 😞 Good luck for this year though!

Oh, well done! Yeah, but we wouldn't get offers on weekends anyway would we? Mine went through yesterday so if I get an offer this coming week I'll be happy
Original post by TomC_97
Oh, well done! Yeah, but we wouldn't get offers on weekends anyway would we? Mine went through yesterday so if I get an offer this coming week I'll be happy

I didn't think so..but my friend got an offer for modern foreign languages at UCL this morning so they must do? I'm sure you will!
Reply 54
I didn't think so..but my friend got an offer for modern foreign languages at UCL this morning so they must do? I'm sure you will!

Oh wow, that's weird. Thanks, I'll put it on here if I do, you guys should too :smile:
I'm applying to Reading and Exeter! Good luck!

Ahh cool, thank you, ditto! ^_^
Original post by ramo_howin
Anyone with a Zoology offer from Sheffield, and will probably have it as their firm choice? I want a bestie at uni :biggrin:

Yes!! But starting in 2017 :frown: ?
Reply 57
Original post by Frankieos

I applied to Reading, Southampton and Sussex ^ Southampton replied quickest (about a week) although don't be alarmed if you get an invitation to a visit day (with one sentence of the email congratulating you on the offer) before the offer officially comes through :3 Seems to have happened to a few people who've applied for biological science subjects there but the offer should come through a couple of days later if this happens :smile:
Original post by chibrule
I applied to Reading, Southampton and Sussex ^ Southampton replied quickest (about a week) although don't be alarmed if you get an invitation to a visit day (with one sentence of the email congratulating you on the offer) before the offer officially comes through :3 Seems to have happened to a few people who've applied for biological science subjects there but the offer should come through a couple of days later if this happens :smile:

Ahhh thank you so much!! :smile: I assume you got an offer then, congratulations!! :yay:
Original post by BellaAcland
Yes!! But starting in 2017 :frown: ?

No, I'm starting in 2016. You having a gap year then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending