The Student Room Group

Anyone else feel they were born in the wrong body?

I feel that I definitely should have been a crocodile. They do **** all and they eat once or twice a year (cold blooded, ultra low metabolism). They may also breed occasionally plus they are tough as armored boots.
i'm really, really trying not to be predictable...

but...
i just can't help it....

Spoiler

in all seriousness tho i thought this thread was going to be about transgender people and help and support for them..
Yes, I wish I was a tree. It just looks so peaceful, all they have to do it stand in one spot. Also I'm sure it feels nice in the autumn when you let all your old leaves fall off, like getting ready for a new beggining! :h:
Original post by CoolCavy

but...
i just can't help it....

Spoiler

How come a guinea pig:s-smilie:, their normal body temp is like 37-40 (which would feel so hot!:shock:) and they always be eating grass, wouldnt that get boring?:biggrin:

For me, I think I should either be an otter cos they hold hands (in couples) when sleeping which is pretty romantic :

Or Id be a killer whale cos they at the top of the food chain and eat Great Whites :biggrin:

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ForestShadow
How come a guinea pig:s-smilie:, their normal body temp is like 37-40 (which would feel so hot!:shock:) and they always be eating grass, wouldnt that get boring?:biggrin:

well our our kept in a room with a constant temp of 21 degrees to keep them cool :smile: lol not ours, they only eat the finest tenderstem broccoli from Sainsbury's and will only eat baby sweetcorn and carrots not the normal large ones. :rolleyes:

it is just such a stress free lifestyle :h:
Reply 5
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Yes, I wish I was a tree. It just looks so peaceful, all they have to do it stand in one spot. Also I'm sure it feels nice in the autumn when you let all your old leaves fall off, like getting ready for a new beggining! :h:

I think maybe you would prefer to be a stripper? In that case you just need to work on the body you have got.

Being a tree is like being a speed camera without film. You are eventually gonna get chopped, burned or crashed into. At least they dont get cancer tho.
Original post by Laomedeia
I think maybe you would prefer to be a stripper? In that case you just need to work on the body you have got.

Being a tree is like being a speed camera without film. You are eventually gonna get chopped, burned or crashed into. At least they dont get cancer tho.

No I'm pretty sure I would rather be a tree but okay...:erm:

Spoiler

but...
i just can't help it....

Spoiler

Hi are guinea pigs scared of fireworks?
Original post by Trevormacdonald
Hi are guinea pigs scared of fireworks?

hey :smile:
well, that is a very good question,
personally i would say that it depends on the individual as my previous two seemed ok with them but my 3 rescue piggies were a bit scared tonight when they heard the booms. I think this was probably due to a previous experience as they were neglected before they were rescued. I would also say that piggies tend to be afraid of higher frequencey noises and fireworks are quite a low frequencey although they can be very loud :smile:
well our our kept in a room with a constant temp of 21 degrees to keep them cool :smile: lol not ours, they only eat the finest tenderstem broccoli from Sainsbury's and will only eat baby sweetcorn and carrots not the normal large ones. :rolleyes:

it is just such a stress free lifestyle :h:

Dayum looks like you have the full 5 star service! :shock::yy: Even my loving mum doesnt ever consider getting the 'finest broccoli' and even the stem is tender too?:s-smilie: Forget studying, you should just open up a world class Guinea pig hotel and make a fortune off that! :wink:

Spoiler

I sometimes feel life would be easier if I was gender neutral. I've even felt like I wanted to be a bird.
nah, they have to skip GCSEs and go straight on to AS, join me in the fight for #birdEquality
Yeah sometimes I wish I was born a dingo so that I could eat babies.
Original post by ForestShadow
Dayum looks like you have the full 5 star service! :shock::yy: Even my loving mum doesnt ever consider getting the 'finest broccoli' and even the stem is tender too?:s-smilie: Forget studying, you should just open up a world class Guinea pig hotel and make a fortune off that! :wink:

Spoiler

:rofl: well i try to make it as amazing as possible for them, yeah it looks like this:

they also like purple sprouting broccoli:

lol well i hope to run a guinea pig sanctuary for all rescued and abused piggies when i'm older
i love a good emoji :biggrin:
I wish I was a cat, so I could sleep and eat and lick my balls all day and nobody would bat an eyelid :biggrin:
You've all got homosapien dysphoria.
(edited 8 years ago)
Well my body is useless. So yes. I wish I had a different body.

Quick Reply

Latest