Original post by Fayehun
If I get offers my firm will be Durham, with Edinburgh or Leeds as insurance

Nice, what course?
Reply 801
Original post by Reader106
Nice, what course?

Sports science
Hi guys,
Just got my unconditional offer from Leicester Uni to study Biological sciences!!
Original post by buddy1515
I'm waiting on Queen Mary's too, for Biomedical Engineering though. What course are you waiting for? Kings College are pretty quick, got an offer yesterday and sent the application on Monday. Still waiting for UCL for Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering.

Their Physics with a foundation year course (SEFP)
Original post by 1998RF
I am also waiting on my school now, but my friend has handed hers in and got an offer from Loughborough from within two days for psychology, they appear to answer rather quickly! Good luck!

got aab from loughborough

waiting on essex now got 4/5 offers
Original post by woahjvck
Has anyone heard back from St Andrews?

St. Andrews sent me an email letting me know I would know their decision by the end of November.
Original post by Haderz
I sent mine off on the 15th and got an offer yesterday for Surrey, still waiting on Bath, Warwick, Durham and Cambridge...
Starting to really get worried now.

What are you applying for? Don't worry I'm sure it's fine, I've applied for French and business management and variations of it, it's quite a niche course :smile:
Reply 807
Original post by louderthanlove
What are you applying for? Don't worry I'm sure it's fine, I've applied for French and business management and variations of it, it's quite a niche course :smile:

Economics.
Original post by saran12
Thats great
Im applying to queen mary, royal holloway for accounting and management.
But cant find good london unis for accounting and management tho

Thanks! Ahh ok, UCL or LSE maybe?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sportyannie
Hi guys,
Just got my unconditional offer from Leicester Uni to study Biological sciences!!

Well done! Uncondtional if firmed or unconditional as an insurance also?
Withdrawing from Aston which was going to be my firm :colone:
Original post by Laurenafenete
Really? I'm waiting to hear back from QM sent my UCAS off a while ago. Although to be fair I'm applying to do a foundation year

ya heard back within 2 weeks of submitting my ucas application - hopefully you'll hear back soon!
Applied to Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Bristol on Thursday.
Heard from Manchester (interview) and an offer from Edinburgh, so they've been really quick so far.
Original post by scrawlx101
got aab from loughborough

waiting on essex now got 4/5 offers

Well done!
Sent my UCAS on the 4th October and got an offer from Portsmouth within the week. Also got an offer from Nott Trent this week. Got interview requests from Norwich and Oxford Brookes whilst Bournemouth has put me on their system. Applying to do Architecture.

Anyone got an interview with Oxford Brookes on Nov 11th?
Reply 815
Applied on 13th October, offer from Bristol on 26th October and LSE on 6th November.
Applied on 8th of October! I'm applying for Psychology at:

KCL (Conditional offer)
Durham (Conditional offer)
Manchester (interview)
UCL (waiting..)
Nottingham (waiting..)

:smile: x
Original post by Reader106
Really? No one I know who has applied to Cov got an an acknowledgement email. what did you apply for?

image.jpeg
Spanish with International Business. Was the first acknowledgement email I received out of my 5 choices.
Reply 818
Original post by taehyung
Anyone got any offers for mechanical engineering? How long did it take to get those offers? :smile:

So far I've got an interview at Cardiff all my others choices have just acknowledged I've applied /:
Original post by emmathereader
Ditto. I applied for English three and a half weeks ago and they only sent their disability questionnaire to me on Monday (it is supposedly meant to be sent within a week of applying). No offer yet, and their email says they try to handle applications within 4 weeks, which is looking unlikely now.

Aye, I got the same thing. I have my doubts they'll really get it done by Christmas to be honest.

Latest

Trending

Trending