The Student Room Group

Why do I get no tinder likes?

I have a pretty good photo of me on tinder, and I like pretty much every girl but I don't get any matches? I'm young (19), white, tall and good hair and face looks good in the photo but still no matches?
Just the one photo?
Reply 2
Because you're extremely conceited which most likely hides a large self esteem problem
Reply 3
Original post by Use Err Name
Just the one photo?

Yeah i've just got one at the moment
Explains it. Get uploading and link that insta blad
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah i've just got one at the moment

there's your problem. i have a personal policy which i'm sure lots of people share - if they only have one picture, swipe left (you can't judge how attractive someone is just from the one picture)
I'd suggest adding more soon :smile:
Original post by pizzad0gs
there's your problem. i have a personal policy which i'm sure lots of people share - if they only have one picture, swipe left (you can't judge how attractive someone is just from the one picture)
I'd suggest adding more soon :smile:

cant judge how attractive someone is from any picture doesnt matter how many they are.

So many girls look pretty in photos but you see them in person youre like umm yeah im gonna go now. #kthxbye
Original post by trapking
cant judge how attractive someone is from any picture doesnt matter how many they are.

So many girls look pretty in photos but you see them in person youre like umm yeah im gonna go now. #kthxbye

i mean that's completely true but you can get an idea of what they look like more than if they just have one picture :smile:

the point of tinder is awfully superficial anyway, it's pretty flawed but hey it's just a bit of fun in most cases ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
One photo is lame

All photos by yourself are lame, have like 1 or two

Photos of you flexing your muscles and showing off that 6 pack are lame

You better check your bio too, if you wrote "swipe right and get to know me :wink: / I don't message first / you know you want to swipe right :wink: / I love girls, big butts and tattoos *hearteyes*" then that's lame too.
Original post by pizzad0gs

the point of tinder is awfully superficial anyway, it's pretty flawed but hey it's just a bit of fun in most cases ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's garbage.

OP, work out, dress well increase your self confidence....girls will look at you and give you signs if they down. Don't be afraid of being confident in yourself don't let some garbage app define that :wink:
I would also swipe left automatically if you only had one photo. Also no bio i would always swipe left

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sprakes
Because you're extremely conceited which most likely hides a large self esteem problem

I'm not i'm just saying the photo of me is quite good which is why I don't know why I get barely any likes. I'm probably a 5 in real life

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending