The Student Room Group

What the hell is happening!?

AAARRRGGGHHHH!

So, me and my ex broke up 5 months ago. She broke up with me saying that she no longer felt the same after two years of being together. At the point of breaking up we seized any form of communication between each other. So I've not spoken to her in 5 months.

I was absolutely heartbroken and have had a really rough time getting over her. It's only recently I'be really accepted it and been able to movie on.

And then about 15 minutes ago I get a call from her. I answered as I presumed it must e been important... She's on the phone crying to me saying how she feels like she's made a massive mistake and in a nutshell wants to get back with me.

WHAT DO I DO? I love her to pieces but I've spent 5 mo this trying to get over her and it's only recently that I have!
She needs money.
Reply 2
you'd be stupid to go back to her, mate
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
AAARRRGGGHHHH!

So, me and my ex broke up 5 months ago. She broke up with me saying that she no longer felt the same after two years of being together. At the point of breaking up we seized any form of communication between each other. So I've not spoken to her in 5 months.

I was absolutely heartbroken and have had a really rough time getting over her. It's only recently I'be really accepted it and been able to movie on.

And then about 15 minutes ago I get a call from her. I answered as I presumed it must e been important... She's on the phone crying to me saying how she feels like she's made a massive mistake and in a nutshell wants to get back with me.

WHAT DO I DO? I love her to pieces but I've spent 5 mo this trying to get over her and it's only recently that I have!

If you've broken up once, the one thing I hear time and time again is that it won't be the last time.

Don't go back to her. You'll only end up being heartbroken a second time...
From experience:

No. Don't do it.
Reply 5
your ex has probably been with someone else, got messed about , realized how good they used to have it and has not come running back

dont do it.
You don't go back to what broke you.
Reply 7
and get dumped again YOLO
no just no
just move on mate and go meet someone else who will love you and won't leave you just because they lost interest in you
Reply 8
Whatever the catalyst of your original break-up, a genuine change-of-heart is usually the product of sober reflection coupled with legitimately more favourable circumstances, to which borderline-hysterical, late-night telephone calls five months after the event are very seldom conducive.

Block her number, and continue with your life.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending