The Student Room Group

Are men and women equal?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NathanDYEL
@41b

My advice is don't argue with these feminists.

@41b - My advice is this: do not take advice from a little boy who cannot even string his own arguments together past his bedtime, or actually at any time for that matter.
Women are great... in their own way!! Happy now? I have to be kind since a mod reminded me that some people are very sensitive.

I said so.

Mods are ****ing idiots then, it has sod all to do with sensitivity and everything to do with the sheer levels of offence your bull**** statements cause.
Women are great... in their own way!! Happy now? I have to be kind since a mod reminded me that some people are very sensitive.

I said so.

yeah. Lol bye.
Original post by ivybridge
@41b - My advice is this: do not take advice from a little boy who cannot even string his own arguments together past his bedtime, or actually at any time for that matter.

So cute when you get all angry :smile: and reply to me when you said you wouldn't
Original post by rhiannonm25
yeah. Lol bye.

Cute
Reply 125
what you feminists forget is that men dont want a competitor in a relationship, when your 40 fat and single and wondering why no man wanted you or found you attractive, remember feminism did this.
Mods are ****ing idiots then, it has sod all to do with sensitivity and everything to do with the sheer levels of offence your bull**** statements cause.

I knew you couldn't resist me. The urge to reply is too great.
Cute

Thanku bby
Original post by Shad123
what you feminists forget is that men dont want a competitor in a relationship, when your 40 fat and single and wondering why no man wanted you or found you attractive, remember feminism did this.

Okay:smile:
So cute when you get all angry :smile: and reply to me when you said you wouldn't

I'm not angry I'm pissing myself laughing. The idiocy is unfathomable.

I'm replying to you on a different issue. I dropped the other issue because it wasn't a discussion, it was feeding complete crap from someone who's obviously very bored.

Now I'm legitimately not bothering at all, you're in my ignore list, cannot be bothered with you - you're a weasel. Goodnight.
Reply 130
Okay:smile:

just remember, men on TSR told you, you cant blame your failure on the 'patriachy'.
hope this helps :smile:
Thanku bby

P.S you're too easy to wind up. I don't even care about male/female equality and don't have a strong viewpoint on the matter. Neither do I necessarily believe men are greater at everything.
Original post by Shad123

Must every man have literally no valid points to make on this issue? You're talking even more crap than @NathanDYEL and believe me, that's a tough task to fulfil.
Reply 133
Must every man have literally no valid points to make on this issue? You're talking even more crap than @NathanDYEL and believe me, that's a tough task to fulfil.

ive warned you, feminism wont be there to pet you to sleep after a day of crying because no man will marry you and you have no kids.
soz not soz
Original post by Shad123
just remember, men on TSR told you, you cant blame your failure on the 'patriachy'.
hope this helps :smile:

Could you be more patronising? Some of the most successful people in the world are women. Without one particular woman, in fact, we may have lost the Second World War to Germany. Patriarchy failed and will always fail.
I'm not angry I'm pissing myself laughing. The idiocy is unfathomable.

I'm replying to you on a different issue. I dropped the other issue because it wasn't a discussion, it was feeding complete crap from someone who's obviously very bored.

Now I'm legitimately not bothering at all, you're in my ignore list, cannot be bothered with you - you're a weasel. Goodnight.

You swore quite a lot which leads me to believe you were angry and still are. Also the fact that you're still replying even though you said you wouldn't.

I won't be surprised if you haven't even blocked me.
P.S you're too easy to wind up. I don't even care about male/female equality and don't have a strong viewpoint on the matter. Neither do I necessarily believe men are greater at everything.

I ain't even mad bro, well at least you have a small bit of common sense in you.
Original post by Shad123
ive warned you, feminism wont be there to pet you to sleep after a day of crying because no man will marry you and you have no kids.
soz not soz

I'm a man. A lot of men believe in the rights of women, you're just a select few who happen to have your head's way too far up your backside's.
Reply 138
I'm a man. A lot of men believe in the rights of women, you're just a select few who happen to have your head's way too far up your backside's.

who said i didnt believe in womens rights? im just tired of these feminists trying to act like men and compete against men, while expecting mr right to fall at their feet

They actually think that a women spends her life seeking a mans aproval!!? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending