The Student Room Group

Are men and women equal?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rhiannonm25
I ain't even mad bro, well at least you have a small bit of common sense in you.

I like to see how far people will go to defend their views, even if I share the same view il still argue against it.

If you can't argue against your own views then you're simply narrow minded.
Original post by Shad123
who said i didnt believe in womens rights? im just tired of these feminists trying to act like men and compete against men, while expecting mr right to fall at their feet

Your statements said it all for you.
They actually think that a women spends her life seeking a mans aproval!!? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I legitimately feel disgusted to belong to this gender.
Reply 143
Original post by ivybridge
Your statements said it all for you.

i can see your some beta with no masculinity who thinks bowing down to feminism will get you laid.
sorry to break it to you bud
Original post by NathanDYEL
I like to see how far people will go to defend their views, even if I share the same view il still argue against it.

If you can't argue against your own views then you're simply narrow minded.

Well to be honest I don't think we had a very proper discussion or presented any valid points about equality??
Reply 145
They actually think that a women spends her life seeking a mans aproval!!? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

they dont spend thier WHOLE life, but i can say they do spend effort in doing so, if they didnt no one would be attracted to anyone
Original post by Shad123
i can see your some beta with no masculinity who thinks bowing down to feminism will get you laid.
sorry to break it to you bud

Well you're clearly very wrong, I'm gay. I'm not looking to get laid by women. Keep your obnoxious tongue behind your teeth.
I legitimately feel disgusted to belong to this gender.

Please never do. You sound like a great person.
Original post by Shad123
they dont spend thier WHOLE life, but i can say they do spend effort in doing so, if they didnt no one would be attracted to anyone

I would love to know what sordid world you live in. It's definitely not Earth.
Please never do. You sound like a great person.

As a boy, I am so disgusted by the attitudes of the majority of men I come across. Just diabolical.
Reply 150
As a boy, I am so disgusted by the attitudes of the majority of men I come across. Just diabolical.

you being gay explains a lot tbh :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Shad123

I care a lot about equality. Not just between genders. I also have a loving boyfriend of many years and he may not agree with everything I believe and vice versa. Doesn't mean a person is doomed to be forever alone because they believe in gender equality. My gosh stop making a big deal,out of this

so you dont support the patriarchy?
Well to be honest I don't think we had a very proper discussion or presented any valid points about equality??

Yeah but even if we had, arguments are so predictable and follow the same route..... Few ideas are shared then someone starts commenting about the other persons grammar, then insults are thrown and then a whole new subject arises......
Original post by Shad123
you being gay explains a lot tbh :biggrin::biggrin:

Let's not go into another offensive debate shall we?

There's no point in discussing this issue. I've made my opinions on it clear, you've made yours and they're crap. That's all there is to it.

Adios.
Reply 155
Bull****

Crap

Not always a pro

Absolute *******s

You're a total weasel. Male oppression has made women the unhappiest they have ever been. Why do you think the Suffrage even came about? Legit stunned you even believe the utter bull**** you are spouting.

Here are about 25 studies showing men are smarter than women:

http://www.iqtestexperts.com/iq-better.php

Here is a landmark study showing that women have gotten unhappier every decade as feminism has progressed:

http://www.nber.org/papers/w14969

You are really arrogant for a schoolkid. One of many, I guess.
Original post by The Diplomat.
so you dont support the patriarchy?

No I damn-well do not.
Reply 157
I care a lot about equality. Not just between genders. I also have a loving boyfriend of many years and he may not agree with everything I believe and vice versa. Doesn't mean a person is doomed to be forever alone because they believe in gender equality. My gosh stop making a big deal,out of this

you do realise when i say feminism i mean the man hating orc freaks that you see protesting over little things
Original post by 41b

Here is a landmark study showing that women have gotten unhappier every decade as feminism has progressed:

Haven't displayed arrogance once.

As for the first set - you've plucked it off some random site and it's just a list. Anyone could have written it. Find an actual solid, well-supported, verified scientific study into the issue. I'm not narrow-minded, I'm willing to be proved wrong but I am adamant you are talking absolute rubbish. I personally do not believe gender influences natural intelligence.

The second, I'm not sure how you deduce that feminism is the root cause. Looks more to me like you're just using this to argue that because it allows you to say that's the reason why when it's merely a possibility and not an absolute.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 159
Original post by 41b

feminists dont believe in science, might as well throw all that away pal

Quick Reply

Latest