The Student Room Group

Are men and women equal?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
No I damn-well do not.

but without the patriarchy surely society will crumble?
Original post by The Diplomat.
but without the patriarchy surely society will crumble?

Patriarchy does not even exist today as a hard-and-fast rule. So clearly it will not.
Original post by NathanDYEL
Yeah but even if we had, arguments are so predictable and follow the same route..... Few ideas are shared then someone starts commenting about the other persons grammar, then insults are thrown and then a whole new subject arises......

You don't know but we might agree on many things in life, but if someone says something about equality That is very horrible or degrading I'm obviously not going to take a liking to them. This is a topic I'm really passionate about.
Reply 163
Patriarchy does not even exist today as a hard-and-fast rule. So clearly it will not.

if it doesnt exist, why are women 'oppressed'.
Do you not agree men are more physically dominant than women? Maybe you're mad because you're not good looking enough to get a good job.

We're basically bananas as well. Now be quiet woman.

Funny how you realised you were wrong and now trying to say I changed the subject hahahahah

You seem butthurt

I think you're slightly mad you were born a woman.... Why is this so hard to admit.

You come across like a 12 year old who has just got his first computer and discovered the internet. The way you just come out with rubbish and insult people in the most lame and childlike way possible is why I say that. I mean this entire thread you have just come out with nothing intelligent or educated, just trying to be offensive as possible.
Sorry, but it is just infantile.

That's all he can do to make himself sound remotely plausible.

For someone just looking at this thread now it really isn't even remotely plausible. Just obvious trolling.
Original post by Shad123
you do realise when i say feminism i mean the man hating orc freaks that you see protesting over little things

That's not true feminism then? If we all ignore them and focus on more important equality topics then the world will be a more equal place. Ps. Men can be hatic Orc freaks that protest over little things TOO. Why aren't you warning them they will never find a women...?
Original post by i<3milkshake
You come across like a 12 year old who has just got his first computer and discovered the internet. The way you just come out with rubbish and insult people in the most lame and childlike way possible is why I say that. I mean this entire thread you have just come out with nothing intelligent or educated, just trying to be offensive as possible.
Sorry, but it is just infantile.

For someone just looking at this thread now it really isn't even remotely plausible. Just obvious trolling.

In your opinion.....
Reply 167
Original post by Shad123
feminists dont believe in science, might as well throw all that away pal

Feminism as a social science theory doesn't. However, I always hope to convince men, especially homosexuals, of the falsehoods of feminism. Some gay guys see straight men and see the enemy, which is really far from the truth. We just don't want them rubbing it in our faces.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Shad123
if it doesnt exist, why are women 'oppressed'.

They're not.
Original post by 41b
Feminism as a social science theory doesn't. However, I always hope to convince men, especially homosexuals, of the falsehoods of feminism. Gay guys see straight men and see the enemy, which is really far from the truth. We just don't want them rubbing it in our faces.

Do not get me started on this debate. There's no need to bring sexuality into this issue. It is entirely separate.

I do not see heterosexual men as the enemy, you talk absolute bull****. Spend less time on the internet and more time in the actual world.
Reply 170
They're not.

then why are we arguing?

aren't feminists just raging liars in their own right then?
Original post by Shad123
then why are we arguing?

aren't feminists just raging liars in their own right then?

It's actually painful to realise you do not even understand the very issue you're trying to debate. Definitely going to bed.
Original post by rhiannonm25
You don't know but we might agree on many things in life, but if someone says something about equality That is very horrible or degrading I'm obviously not going to take a liking to them. This is a topic I'm really passionate about.

I'm sure we would :smile: And I totally understand how you feel.
In your opinion.....

Congratulations, you seem to have grasped how forums work. Of course it is my opinion. In your opinion you are probably an articulate and well informed man. In my opinion you just type page after page of insults so you can argue with people and then convince yourself that you have "won" said argument to make yourself feel better.

Like you follow another user on here around who likes guinea pigs saying you like to eat them. If that isn't infantile trolling, trying to argue with people for your own sad way of getting pleasure, then I don't know what is.

Yeah it is my opinion, but it is looking pretty valid right now.
Reply 174
It's actually painful to realise you do not even understand the very issue you're trying to debate. Definitely going to bed.

hahahaha. youve lost, go to bed, you obviously have nothing else worth saying as you h ave quite clearly said women are not oppressed in western culture. meaning feminists are raging lunatics
Congratulations, you seem to have grasped how forums work. Of course it is my opinion. In your opinion you are probably an articulate and well informed man. In my opinion you just type page after page of insults so you can argue with people and then convince yourself that you have "won" said argument to make yourself feel better.

Like you follow another user on here around who likes guinea pigs saying you like to eat them. If that isn't infantile trolling, trying to argue with people for your own sad way of getting pleasure, then I don't know what is.

Yeah it is my opinion, but it is looking pretty valid right now.

More and more opinions.... Yawn
Original post by Shad123
hahahaha. youve lost, go to bed, you obviously have nothing else worth saying as you h ave quite clearly said women are not oppressed in western culture. meaning feminists are raging lunatics

I've lost? No, you just don't even know what feminism is as well as oppression.
Reply 177
I do not see heterosexual men as the enemy.

Then why, lad, are you a feminist?
More and more opinions.... Yawn

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3713433&page=1

Here is another thread of you trolling. More and more trolling...yawn.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3713433&page=1

Here is another thread of you trolling. More and more trolling...yawn.

Shush now your opinion is boring.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending