Scroll to see replies

Original post by 41b
Then why, lad, are you a feminist?

Because I believe in gender equality.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by NathanDYEL
Shush now your opinion is boring.

You seem upset enough by it to reply:biggrin:
You can get all rude telling people to shush all you like, its obvious you are just trolling and trying to get people to argue with you:redface:
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/842/755/493.jpg

Shush now you are embarrassing yourself.
Original post by i<3milkshake
You seem upset enough by it to reply:biggrin:
You can get all rude telling people to shush all you like, its obvious you are just trolling and trying to get people to argue with you:redface:
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/842/755/493.jpg

Shush now you are embarrassing yourself.

Good one. Repeating what i said.
Reply 183
Original post by ivybridge
Because I believe in gender-equality.

Women are men are not equal. To make some someone which is less capable equally treated is to actually make that person superior to you. Especially when that person uses the power you've given them to attack and disparage you.

Regardless, feminists aren't happy with equality. They are after superiority. They want to make us their slaves - "equality" was achieved long ago. They've set up institutionalised discrimination against men - you - in education, academia, business, relationships.

Look up http://www.avoiceformen.com/

The site's too left wing for me, but you might find it to be a useful starting point.

I thought so. Anyway, goodnight, sorry to bring your trolling session to such an anti-climax:smile:
I'm sure we would :smile: And I totally understand how you feel.

Thanks
I thought so. Anyway, goodnight, sorry to bring your trolling session to such an anti-climax:smile:

Sarcasm.....Your simple mind won't understand.

You're awesome
Reply 188

Lol, did Rhiannon put up a profile pic to impress you? You've got debate and current affairs game, son.

OT: No, of course not.
Reply 189
rantrantrant

omg i want the rabbit in your photo it looks so soft and its ears. look at them. LOOK AT THEM
Original post by 41b
Lol, did Rhiannon put up a profile pic to impress you? You've got debate and current affairs game, son.

OT: No, of course not.

Hahaha I was thinking that.
Sarcasm.....Your simple mind won't understand.

Just a hint; when someone points out that your trolling technique is to just post page after page of insult it means they have worked you out. Now those with a simple mind would continue the same path but the masterful trolls change tact.

Of course those people with a life don't troll, but that is a big step for you to take:wink:

Original post by rhiannonm25
You're awesome

Cheers:smile:.

Original post by JD1lla
omg i want the rabbit in your photo it looks so soft and its ears. look at them. LOOK AT THEM

I know right?
Hahaha I was thinking that.

Ew.
Just a hint; when someone points out that your trolling technique is to just post page after page of insult it means they have worked you out. Now those with a simple mind would continue the same path but the masterful trolls change tact.

Of course those people with a life don't troll, but that is a big step for you to take:wink:

Cheers:smile:.

I know right?

Just a hint.... when you say 'Adios' don't keep replying, It makes you look desperate and angry.
Ew.

We all know it's true.....
Just a hint.... when you say 'Adios' don't keep replying, It makes you look desperate and angry.

1) I never said "adios" and 2) I can so tell that you are angry that I brought to a tragic end your trolling session today, spanning across numerous threads and an effort lasting many hours, and I can also tell that by you insulting me that you are desperate to try and get me to bite:biggrin:

Goodnight:smile::biggrin:
We all know it's true.....

Pfffft
1) I never said "adios" and 2) I can so tell that you are angry that I brought to a tragic end your trolling session today, spanning across numerous threads and an effort lasting many hours, and I can also tell that by you insulting me that you are desperate to try and get me to bite:biggrin:

Goodnight:smile::biggrin:

Oh it was some other idiot who I confused you with. Too easy to get you to reply. Bet you still will.
Pfffft

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Don't flatter yourself mate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending