The Student Room Group

Whats your favourite musical instrument and can you play any?

Mine is guitar, im currently learning but its getting tough.
Reply 1
YouTube
You was probably that sideman in school that was playing the triangle instrument.
I play guitar too, but only started a few months ago. Hoping I'll be able to play a couple of songs soon.
Bassoon. I blow, suck, finger, and tongue it - all very fun. Coincidentally, it's also known as the Fagotti in Italian.
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
Bassoon. I blow, suck, finger, and tongue it - all very fun. Coincidentally, it's also known as the Fagotti in Italian.

I also play the fagotti :indiff:
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I also play the fagotti :indiff:
Can you flutter tongue the reed?
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
Can you flutter tongue the reed?

Bitch, I learned circular breathing so I never had to take it out of my mouth.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Bitch, I learned circular breathing so I never had to take it out of my mouth.
Unfortunately I can't rep you!

PS: you must have been very popular at band camps.
I have always wanted to play the drums but i dont want to disturb the neighbourhood and there is no space in my room for a full piece drum kit :frown:
I play the ukulele.
i like any instrument and i used to play violin, cello, guitar (giutar is bloody hard!) drumkit, saxaphone, trumpet, flute, recorder, and steel pans but now i only play violin and cello.
(edited 8 years ago)
I love the piano, or the violin. I've just started to self teach the piano {unsurprisingly hard when I don't own one} and it's really fun. I'm jealous of all the grade 438 people who sound awesome, but maybe one day:colondollar:
I love the piano, and I'm working towards my Grade 8.

I really wish I could play the violin though.
Definitely enjoy playing the piano, and I've been playing cornet for a couple of years too, which is great (and far more convenient if you want to play in a band or orchestra).

A cornet's basically a shorter trumpet, but it plays in the same range.

Quick Reply

Latest