The Student Room Group

Thoughts of ending my relationship with my girlfriend

I feel like ending it with my girlfriend, it's strange because I actually like her even more now, though it's not love; I'm having thoughts of ending it right now with her.

Why do I feel like this?
maybe you are not ready for a relationship with her? how long have you been seeing each other?
How the hell are we supposed to know?

Jesus christ.
just end it. if you are feeling this way, youre probably not happy!
good luck
I agree with the above, it may be that you are not emotionally ready for a relationship. If you feel this way and are serious about it, then it is better for you to end it so she can find someone else who is ready for a relationship
Original post by Emily.97

Jesus christ.

wow that's really not needed. This guy is clearly in distress.
If you decide to end the relationship, have some class and do it in person. Dumping by email or text or even a phone call is cowardly and in bad taste.
Reply 7
Original post by Emily.97

Jesus christ.

The point of my thread is to get opinions from people, people that may have felt the same way.

Jesus christ.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
maybe you are not ready for a relationship with her? how long have you been seeing each other?

Original post by georgiaswift
I agree with the above, it may be that you are not emotionally ready for a relationship. If you feel this way and are serious about it, then it is better for you to end it so she can find someone else who is ready for a relationship

I am ready, I don't see myself with anyone else and I don't want anyone else to have her.
Have you spoken to her? If there is any type of problem between the two of you in the first place?
We don't know why you are feeling like this, we can only guess, no need to be snappy. Maybe the relationship has gone stale or routine, or as people have said, maybe you are not ready for commitment like that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending