The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

All civilized people find them a turn off...
Face tattoos or any tattoo?

I have seen some ugly ones like eyeball ones :puke:
Original post by Johann von Gauss

THIS. I was brought up in a place where it was chavvy to do such things.
Original post by Johann von Gauss

steeplings
THIS. I was brought up in a place where it was chavvy to do such things.

I know lots of middle class people (mostly left wingers) who have tattoos. I'm working class but don't :getmecoat: too scared of pain
Reply 5
Original post by RiotGirll
Face tattoos or any tattoo?

I have seen some ugly ones like eyeball ones :puke:

No, the topic of the face refers to facial piercings (nose, lips, brows, chin ect.), with tattoos I mean anywhere on the body. They are just a Chavy characteristic. If a girl is covered in tattoos or piercings I stay well away from that
Reply 6
I know lots of middle class people (mostly left wingers) who have tattoos. I'm working class but don't :getmecoat: too scared of pain

Well you basically answered your question, left wingers have a habit of doing the weird things
Original post by Gears265
No, the topic of the face refers to facial piercings (nose, lips, brows, chin ect.), with tattoos I mean anywhere on the body. They are just a Chavy characteristic. If a girl is covered in tattoos or piercings I stay well away from that

Idk. Like I said above I know a lot of middle class people with tattoos. They tend to have artsy media jobs though

"Covered in" is a turn off for me, one or two is nice on a guy
Reply 8
Everyone with a job.
It depends on the tattoo and the location, but no tramp stamps pls. Face tattoos i find very strange, since you can't hide it... and face piercings, just no, piercings anywhere but the ears i find disgusting
All tattoos are a turn off, especially facial ones. Same with piercings other than in the ear lobe.

I think it's only acceptable if you're into a particular sub-culture like emo or goth. But grew up in a fairly middle class "english town with church in the south" setting so yeah.
Original post by steeplings
I think it's only acceptable if you're into a particular sub-culture like emo or goth. But grew up in a fairly middle class "english town with church in the south" setting so yeah.

I don't mean massive tattoos. Small ones. A lot of my friends from down South (places like Winchester?) have them, maybe it's a trend :dontknow: whereas the working class lads up North just get them all over lol
Reply 13
Original post by wobuaini
It depends on the tattoo and the location, but no tramp stamps pls. Face tattoos i find very strange, since you can't hide it... and face piercings, just no, piercings anywhere but the ears i find disgusting

Original post by richpanda
All tattoos are a turn off, especially facial ones. Same with piercings other than in the ear lobe.

But even when they smother their ears in a bunch of piercings it can be a turnoff. One is enough per ear
Original post by Gears265
But even when they smother their ears in a bunch of piercings it can be a turnoff. One is enough per ear

That's why I said in the ear lobe...
Reply 15
Idk. Like I said above I know a lot of middle class people with tattoos. They tend to have artsy media jobs though

"Covered in" is a turn off for me, one or two is nice on a guy

No, any guy who wears piercings is borderline homosexual in my eyes. They are the pretty boy types who like to tan, go to spas and ****. Guys who cross that line are trying to engage with femininity which we all know for a guy is pretty gay
No I love tattoos and piercings. I think more than 1/2 facial piercing at a time can be a bit much but I in general like (good) tattoos. Tattoos especially on guys is hot if they are done well.
I would love to get both my nipples pierced but I am such a pussy.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Eveiebaby

I would love to get both my nipples pierced but I am such a pussy.

Makes me want to vomit if I am going to be honest
I don't mind tattoos to be honest, but I reaally like noserings.
Tattoos are just horribly ugly anywhere, and the only piercings I'd find ok are ear piercings on women.

Latest

Trending

Trending