The Student Room Group
Excellent, now they just need to show that religious adults are attention-seeking, self-serving, vindictive, judgemental, bigoted, insincere, lying, deluded, tight-arsed, boring, stuck-up ****s and we'll finally be closer to the truth about the real effects religion has on people's personalities (:.
Original post by Unkempt_One
Excellent, now they just need to show that religious adults are attention-seeking, self-serving, vindictive, judgemental, bigoted, insincere, lying, deluded, tight-arsed, boring, stuck-up ****s and we'll finally be closer to the truth about the real effects religion has on people's personalities (:.

Do we really need a research on that?

I've dealt with religious and anti religious douchebags before. No point trying to pin it on one group.

All the Militant Atheists about to bombard this thread are going to prove me right.

aAZYzKQe_700w_0.jpg
Original post by Longshot700
I've dealt with religious and anti religious douchebags before. No point trying to pin it on one group.

All the Militant Atheists about to bombard this thread are going to prove me right.

Wait you argue with children and they are all mean to you?
Religious children often have their main belief ridiculed (rightly or wrongly). This presumably will have an effect.
Original post by Little Toy Gun
Wait you argue with children and they are all mean to you?

:dry: No, growing up with them.
aAZYzKQe_700w_0.jpg

You see, while that's just a meme and a stereotype, everything I said about religious people in my post actually applies to all religious people.

Militant Athiests: 1
"It's okay guys I've dealt with these religious and anti-religious douchebags before. I know their game. I'm an internet warrior and I respect ALL beliefs.": 0
You see, while that's just a meme and a stereotype, everything I said about religious people in my post actually applies to all religious people.

"It's okay guys I've dealt with these religious and anti-religious douchebags before. I know their game. I'm an internet warrior and I respect ALL beliefs.": 0

I find the article Interesting in that the representative of the humanist society notes that this hypothesis is still in its infancy with regards to evidence and needs more experiments.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Scrappy-coco
I find the article Interesting in that the representative of the humanist society notes that this hypothesis is still in its infancy with regards to evidence and needs more experiments.

Posted from TSR Mobile

God may be well on the way out by the time they acquire enough evidence to make firm conclusions :wink:).

*facepalm* What you said is all stereotypes as well. You're the internet warrior launching all those insults of a certain group of people.
Reply 12
I always thought it was taken for granted. Are some people denying this?
Reply 13
aAZYzKQe_700w_0.jpg
How does this (uncannily accurate) depiction show that their argument is wrong?
Is your counter argument really just "Nerner, you look funny!"?
What was that they said about religious children being meaner?
(edited 8 years ago)
*facepalm* What you said is all stereotypes as well. You're the internet warrior launching all those insults of a certain group of people.

Don't facepalm too much. You need to hold on to what you* have left.
(edited 8 years ago)
Don't facepalm too much. You need to hold on to what you* have left.

Brilliant.
aAZYzKQe_700w_0.jpg

i was going to post that :rofl:
Brilliant.

Thank you, thank you.

Wow, I would have gone for control freakery, distrust, hatred of autonomy and chronic hypocrisy, but that is quite a list.
Original post by Diego Costa
Religious children often have their main belief ridiculed (rightly or wrongly). This presumably will have an effect.

Doubt children care.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending