The Student Room Group

Are men and women equal?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
@rhiannonm25
@NathanDYEL

those quick replies usually mean only one thing.....

OT: Relatively few female leaders suggests otherwise.
Original post by rhiannonm25
Don't flatter yourself mate

It's okay you don't have to say it here.... just PM me
Not 100% possible.
man is superior overall to woman whether feminists like it or not.
Original post by NathanDYEL
It's okay you don't have to say it here.... just PM me

:wink:
Original post by Escobar1201

In terms of physical capability? Men have evolved to be dominant but that doesn't mean that women can't be.

I'm sorry. You might not know this, but the evolution of the species took tens of thousands of years. This "women could be stronger" doesn't mean it isn't the case that men are stronger.

So, when you are asked the question, "are men and women equal?" you have to be honest and say no, rather than pussyfoot around and say "hm, maybe if this were different..."
:wink:

I really don't know why you waste your time talking to someone so sad the only way they get any sense of achievement in their life is trolling people. My guess is that he wants attention in real life (hence his love of body building) but doesn't get it, not even from his mummy, so he lashes out on the internet in a style befitting of the ultimate keyboard warrior. to try and get this attention:h:
Original post by i<3milkshake
I really don't know why you waste your time talking to someone so sad the only way they get any sense of achievement in their life is trolling people. My guess is that he wants attention in real life (hence his love of body building) but doesn't get it, not even from his mummy, so he lashes out on the internet in a style befitting of the ultimate keyboard warrior. to try and get this attention:h:

He got banned anyway LOL
Original post by i<3milkshake

I get lots of attention because of my body thanks :smile: and I love it.
He got banned anyway LOL

Just so you know I'm not really into religious people.....
Original post by NathanDYE
Just so you know I'm not really into religious people.....

i guess I'm not your type then as I am a nun
i guess I'm not your type then as I am a nun

Got the cute outfit ?
Got the cute outfit ?

Sure
Sure

It could still work between us then.
It could still work between us then.

Fantastic.
so much misogyny in this thread, no sure if it's even worth responding to
Fantastic.

Would you date an atheist?
Would you date an atheist?

I'd date any boy who wasn't sexist or racist and could drive me places
I'd date any boy who wasn't sexist or racist and could drive me places

Well, I don't have a strong opinion about either of those things and i have a car.......
Well, I don't have a strong opinion about either of those things and i have a car.......

Wow, a match made in heaven

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending