The Student Room Group

Naughiest thing you did when you were a child?

Scroll to see replies

I went to my neighbors house to play, and having got so frustrated with her, I grabbed all her beads from her collection and threw them out of the window onto the road :oops:. Her mum had to pick them all off the road. . .

No surprises then I haven't spoke to her in 5 odd years.
Reply 61
Ran up a £100+ dialup internet bill one week.
Original post by 1 littlenorthernlass
:redface:
I used to steal lots of money from my sister.
If anybody upset me I would spit on or put soap on their toothbrush.
I used to read my sister's diary and try on her clothes when she went out.
I used to throw food out the window or put it in the bin wrapped in tissues.
My sister and I composed a letter we intended to send to my friend's house, saying she was being taken into a naughty children's detention home.
My sister and I plotted to poison a boy who lived on our road.
My sister and I used to flirt with the boy who lived next door, holding pieces of paper up from my bedroom window saying "I love you" and "I'm 14 and she's 15" (we were like 7 and 8) (though I suppose that wasn't naughty as such, just odd)
My sister and I phoned up this girl in my class's home and when her parents answered, we simply played this bumblebee sound ring tone on my phone and then hung up.
I used to run away a lot with my cuddly toy, but I never got further than a few yards outside the front garden.

This explains a lot :beard:

Original post by Reue
Ran up a £100+ dialup internet bill one week.

[video="youtube;gsNaR6FRuO0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Profesh
Adapted the original Grand Theft Auto into a board-game, creatively titled 'The Game of Crime', which briefly made me the most popular person in my school.

You can't just say that and then not elaborate on it. How old were you/what year were you in? How did the game actually work?
Original post by CoolCavy
:angel::angelwings:

nice balloons Cavy !
Original post by the bear
nice balloons Cavy !

:ahee: why thank you bear :kissing2:
Reply 66
Didn't go sleep when it was my bedtime. Stayed up late to read Harry Potter.

Madman out ere:colonhash:
Original post by Rk2k14

Spoiler

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
This explains a lot :beard:

What do you mean?:angry:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

[video="youtube;gsNaR6FRuO0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0[/video]

Ahhhh that sweet, sweet sound
Original post by Rk2k14

I used to turn the light off as if to go to sleep, and hide under my covers to play on my DS (usually pokemon).
Called the police and gave the phone to my baby brother to make it look like he called them. 15 minutes later we had 2 officers knocking on our door lol
Original post by CasperlEE
i accidentally set my microwave on fire.

Check your message on tsr?
I think i found you on another forum

To answer Op's question,
When i was 5, i remember i was in a supermarket,and my mom went off to get some meat(they had a butcher section in the market) and i ate a penguin bar in store haha.

I was 5 then ok,don't judge.When i grew up,i paid the man £2 for a £1 chocolate and let him keep the change,thus more than compensating for the eaten penguin bar.
Original post by william walker
I see. You find my willy amusing? :colone:

Yes Willie, I find your willy amusing :tongue:
Original post by keturah
Yes Willie, I find your willy amusing :tongue:

HAHAHA
In school I was drinking water and started spitting it out in the balcony down at people walking past. The caretaker caught me and I lied my ass out. I told her that the water tasted weird XD
Dumped an entire ice cream tub down the toilet and apparently bit someone else in my year

Quick Reply

Latest