The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Twinpeaks
Ummmmm.... That's an absolutely tasteless thing to say anyway, and you can easily offend. Some people don't like being told they have big boobs.

Have some tact.

I think most women wouldn't mind another woman saying that they had a larger bust. I certainly don't mind although I know I don't speak for all women.

However, I'd have a problem with a guy mentioning my breasts who wasn't my boyfriend.
Original post by RiotGirll
Please dont post pics there are creeps on here :eek:

So it has nothing to do with band size? How am I meant to recognise them? :s-smilie: #worksucks

Creeeeeps... LOL
Reply 42
Original post by EricPiphany
Creeeeeps... LOL

Am I speaking to one? :rolleyes:
Reply 43
Original post by Eveiebaby
Skinny girls can have big boobs...its just that there is little chest projection on the last photo. You'd really have to squeeze those things together to get some cleavage.

Really skinny girl, big boobs:

Kate upton doesnt have massive boobs for her build in my opinion. Largish maybe to me...

Its quite rare for it to be natural tho, that girl seems to have had a job no offence :colondollar: :tongue:

She has an unusual shape, I think they're large though. It's not a defined size I just have to be able to give a rough guess :eek:
Am I speaking to one? :rolleyes:

IDK, You're going to have to define the term :u:
Original post by Eveiebaby
I think most women wouldn't mind another woman saying that they had a larger bust. I certainly don't mind although I know I don't speak for all women.

However, I'd have a problem with a guy mentioning my breasts who wasn't my boyfriend.

Depends on the class of customers. A lot of women like discretion.
Its quite rare for it to be natural tho, that girl seems to have had a job no offence :colondollar: :tongue:

She has an unusual shape, I think they're large though. It's not a defined size I just have to be able to give a rough guess :eek:

all the girls in my mom's family are under 120 lbs and have bigger boobs than kate upton. My sisters a 32H which is a 36F equivalent and 120 lbs. Many girls hold weight in their chest mainly so when they hold any extra weight their breasts get much larger.

I'm the only ruler/pear shape girl in the family thankfully.
The small examples are pretty big though they look like B cups. That's about average or medium. I consider myself flat/small. I got sized long ago I was like 32". Not cup size though. Bra fitters can't measure small chested women. Because they add 4 inches. When that's done it's an assumption that women have enough fat to disregard 4 inches.
Do you not get training? I thought bravissimo was mainly for women with larger boobs anyway - I've shopped there and the staff have been excellent. They just looked at my boobs and guessed the right size for me right away. Then they brought in some bras for me to try and on and my boobs felt great :u:
Original post by Guinie bear
same but I'm 11 lol

sry you probably don't care
Original post by Guinie bear
same but I'm 11 lol

Of course you're 11. You joined this website and immediately searched for boobs. Go to bed.

Latest