The Student Room Group

Do people actually meet up from this website ?

Just wondering, I'm new here and thought this was a student forum where people just chat or get help with their studies ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah, it's basically used by some as a cheaper alternative to using dating websites :colonhash:
Reply 2
Original post by Qboid
Yeah, it's basically used by some as a cheaper alternative to using dating websites :colonhash:

Quite worrying how true that can be...
Original post by Qboid

LOL ^^^
How many times is this question going to be asked? You could have simply searched this.
Reply 5
Original post by Lunch Money
How many times is this question going to be asked? You could have simply searched this.

If it's not asked once a week the site crashes.
Reply 6
Original post by aamirac
Quite worrying how true that can be...

Worst part is when you are down to using tsr as your last hope to finding a wife :cry2:

:ahee:
Reply 7
Original post by Qboid
Worst part is when you are down to using tsr as your last hope to finding a wife :cry2:

May as well click on those ad that say 'get a russian bride'
Reply 8
Original post by Qboid

That's just an all time low right there. Though I'm sure there have been a few TSR marriages before :lolwut:
Original post by aamirac
That's just an all time low right there. Though I'm sure there have been a few TSR marriages before :lolwut:

Have there really ?
Original post by MadeInNewYork
Have there really ?

:yep:
Have there really ?

Several. Numerous TSR babies have been had.
TSR assists you on your student life eg getting from A to B but it has other forums aswell as well as studies from food to relationships.
Just wondering, I'm new here and thought this was a student forum where people just chat or get help with their studies ?

We actually have a social every week now, sometimes leading to sex parties
Reply 14
Original post by aamirac

Hey, I prefer the more traditional route....

My mum will connect with rishta aunties across the country to find me the perfect girl :gangster:
I have met with quite a few people. :yes:
What is the relevance of the question? How does it affect you in any way? Despite if people do you can still use the forums for study help etc.
Original post by moment of truth
I have met with quite a few people. :yes:
How's your mental health been after that?
Original post by Qboid
Hey, I prefer the more traditional route....

My mum will connect with rishta aunties across the country to find me the perfect girl :gangster:

Me too.

These asian connections will find you one dw.(Like why does every asian have to know one another)
yes

Quick Reply

Latest