The Student Room Group

Entering Predicted Grade

Hi there!

I'm currently trying to enter my grades which I've achieved into UCAS, and I'm trying to fill in my predicted grades for the course which finishes in July (2016). I try to put DMM which is my predicted grade, but it doesn't let me complete the section, I put it back to 'PENDING' and it allows me to complete the whole section.

Is this supposed to happen or should I be able to enter my grade as DMM?

Thanks guys!

Chris
You can't put predicted grades into UCAS. They are sent by your school/college. Leave the grade area blank and make sure you have all the correct dates before submitting.
Original post by shotsboy123
Hi there!

I'm currently trying to enter my grades which I've achieved into UCAS, and I'm trying to fill in my predicted grades for the course which finishes in July (2016). I try to put DMM which is my predicted grade, but it doesn't let me complete the section, I put it back to 'PENDING' and it allows me to complete the whole section.

Thanks guys!

Chris

They are entered in your reference by your referee. You don't have access to it, for obvious reasons.
Reply 3
Hi there!

Thanks guys!

Chris

Pending means you haven't completed the course yet. The grades are only what you've already achieved.

Once you submit the application, your referee will add the predictions for uncompleted qualifications. Otherwise everyone would just be predicting themselves A*A*A* on their applications :lol:

So yeah, 'pending' is the right option to pick :smile:
Original post by Stutheq101
You can't put predicted grades into UCAS. They are sent by your school/college. Leave the grade area blank and make sure you have all the correct dates before submitting.

That's great, thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
They are entered in your reference by your referee. You don't have access to it, for obvious reasons.

It makes sense!

Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alexion
Pending means you haven't completed the course yet. The grades are only what you've already achieved.

Once you submit the application, your referee will add the predictions for uncompleted qualifications. Otherwise everyone would just be predicting themselves A*A*A* on their applications :lol:

So yeah, 'pending' is the right option to pick :smile:

That makes sense, thank you for your help!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It makes sense!

Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's all in the first two posts here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3538633
Original post by Carnationlilyrose

I should've noted that, thank you:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest