The Student Room Group

Midwifery applicants for 2016 - 2017

Scroll to see replies

Ahhhhh just received an interview date for Surrey university! Excited is not the word! :smile:
Original post by Flick_Wood
Ahhhhh just received an interview date for Surrey university! Excited is not the word! :smile:

Congratulations! When is it? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 162
I've applied for bcu coventry wolverhampton and Worcester anybody heard off these for midwifery. All I've had is acknowledgement email off bcu ??
Original post by sarahlp
I've applied for bcu coventry wolverhampton and Worcester anybody heard off these for midwifery. All I've had is acknowledgement email off bcu ??

I have an interview for Birmingham City in December but when I booked my place using the portal all the spaces seemed full so you'll be the next batch of interviews if they give you one:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alexa17
Congratulations! When is it? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! It's on the 4th December :smile: x
Reply 165
nit heard from Salford or Chester or jmu yet but had interviews from edge hill and Uclan .. Got the Uclan maths English tests next week!! My bottle has gone !! Has anyone heard what is in the maths paper?
Andrea x
Reply 166
Original post by Andy71
nit heard from Salford or Chester or jmu yet but had interviews from edge hill and Uclan .. Got the Uclan maths English tests next week!! My bottle has gone !! Has anyone heard what is in the maths paper?
Andrea x

lol i wish pain on you :tongue:
Reply 167
They have told me it will be a snap test but I can't seem to get into the website to revise
Hi, any Muslim girls applying to university of Manchester?
My mum has recently completed a Bsc & MA (in research) in Midwifery at KCL so if anyone has any questions I would be more than happy to ask her for you.
Original post by sarahlp

There's no need to worry. You should hear from us again in due course. By the way, are you visiting us this Saturday? It's our next Open Day and you will be able to meet lecturers and have a look around. To register, visit www.bcu.ac.uk/opendays We are looking forward to seeing you.
Hi, I've applied for Midwifery last week, anyone heard anything / got interviews from universities yet?
Wish everyone good luck! :h:
Check the stickied threads, e.g. this one
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3081757
Hey has anyone had any interview dates/offers yet?
:smile:
Original post by teepatel
Hey has anyone had any interview dates/offers yet?
:smile:

I haven't received anything yet, but quite a few people have interviews and I've seen 2 people with offers! It completely depends on the unis you've chosen and when you sent your application in. x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 175
Hello, I have also applied for midwifery last week and haven't heard from anyone yet
did you get any offers and whats your choices?; I would love to go to city university.
ahhh good luck x
I got a track notification last night around 7.30pm....interview from Manchester!!! :-)
Original post by Charlie.C.
I got a track notification last night around 7.30pm....interview from Manchester!!! :-)

When did you send in your application? I've applied for Manchester but haven't heard anything yet x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alexa17
When did you send in your application? I've applied for Manchester but haven't heard anything yet x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi :smile: It was submitted on the 12th Oct, how long have you waited? x
Original post by Charlie.C.
Hi :smile: It was submitted on the 12th Oct, how long have you waited? x

Mine was only sent on the 2nd of November, just nerve wracking seeing other people with interviews haha. Good luck, sure you'll do incredible x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending