The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Marcelo injured.

Of all the injuries in the squad he's the only guy there isn't cover for.

GG. Season over.
Weird as **** goal from Nacho. Really weird. It was like some sort of FIFA glitch.
Original post by saeed97
Screw all this arguing, sergi roberto is the best midfielder of all time.

He has really impressed this season, he has improved so much. He has done well especially after the board hyped him after Thiago was sold to Bayern and the expectations weighed him down. He has exceled in two positions. His two assists on the weekend were fantastic, a delicate flick for the first goal and a pin point deep cross for the second.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by IamJacksContempt

Are you obsessed with me? Absolute non-story.

Edit: They're probably talking about Manchester United, one United legend speaking to another.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Manchester United
Are you obsessed with me? Absolute non-story.

Edit: They're probably talking about Manchester United, one United legend speaking to another.

Don't think so highly of yourself. You're the only person on this forum that's in love with Ronaldo.

And yeah I'm sure that's what they were talking about in that 3 second discussion :lol:
Sad to see Torres misfiring again yesterday.

I think it's great he's back with his home club and recovering the confidence to score important goals against big clubs after he was completely written off, but yesterday he was poor.

Remember when I got slated for suggesting Ronaldo could leave Madrid at the end of this season

Posted from TSR Mobile
Real are sticking by their player, which is admirable, but it seems a bit ill-advised to say you believe Benzema is innocent when there is so much more evidence to hear and to come out.
It's so ridiculous seeing one team having the 3 best players in the world. Barca aren't even missing Messi that much at this rate.

Safe to say this will be the final time the Balon D'or is a two horse race between Messi or Ronaldo
It's so ridiculous seeing one team having the 3 best players in the world. Barca aren't even missing Messi that much at this rate.

Safe to say this will be the final time the Balon D'or is a two horse race between Messi or Ronaldo

Neymars second goal was world class today and busquests is imo the best midfielder in the world this season. One thing ive realised with Barca is that theyre slightly shaky until they score the first goal and that then sets them on a rampage.

You really don't like Ronaldo, the guy that has outscored each of them for the last two seasons, do you?
Original post by Manchester United
You really don't like Ronaldo, the guy that has outscored each of them for the last two seasons, do you?

United fans, always talking about the past smh.

Neymar has surpassed him. Deal with it!
Its not really past if he was the last one to win the BDO. Therefore, he is the best until Messi wins it in January.
Original post by Rk2k14
Its not really past if he was the last one to win the BDO. Therefore, he is the best until Messi wins it in January.

The Balon D'Or was given to him for his exceptional playing from Jan-Dec 2014 nothing to do with this year
Original post by saeed97
The Balon D'Or was given to him for his exceptional playing from Jan-Dec 2014 nothing to do with this year

He mentioned the "3 best players in the world" and then when someone said Ronaldo not being mentioned he started talking about the past, hence my comment.
Original post by Rk2k14
He mentioned the "3 best players in the world" and then when someone said Ronaldo not being mentioned he started talking about the past, hence my comment.

I was clearly talking about right now. I.e this season. And this season, so far, Ronaldo is nowhere near the top 3 performing players.
I was clearly talking about right now. I.e this season. And this season, so far, Ronaldo is nowhere near the top 3 performing players.

Only a few goals behind the ones you mentioned and lets not forget Neymar was very poor at the start of the season...
Original post by Rk2k14
Only a few goals behind the ones you mentioned and lets not forget Neymar was very poor at the start of the season...

Not everything is about goals though is it? Ronaldo should be ahead Neymar and Suarez, he is Madrid's poacher and doesn't share goals to the same extent. Not to mention he's been missing in a number of games this season and has scored less goals than Neymar and Suarez despite taking more shots than both of them combined this season...

Saying that, watch Ronaldo score 4 against Sevilla tonight
(edited 8 years ago)
Sport ran a picture of Neymar and Suarez last week, with the headline "Dos Messis." They are absolutely right.

Great goal by the former today.

Latest