The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
No, don't say that. This is to anyone who feels their existence isn't important. Sometimes life can be absolutely MISERABLE, like awful, and honestly no matter how close you are to someone even they probably won't completely understand what your feeling, only you can really understand how you feel and why you feel like that, you might not know how to feel better yet but sometimes it's OKAY to feel miserable, sometimes accepting it and understanding it is the key to feeling a bit better.

well put
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
No, don't say that. This is to anyone who feels their existence isn't important. Sometimes life can be absolutely MISERABLE, like awful, and honestly no matter how close you are to someone even they probably won't completely understand what your feeling, only you can really understand how you feel and why you feel like that, you might not know how to feel better yet but sometimes it's OKAY to feel miserable, sometimes accepting it and understanding it is the key to feeling a bit better.

Ive had those thoughts before, but it has become more frequent. It's not anything too intense, just wandering how less painful things would be if i wasnt here.
I know all of the reasons i feeo the way i do. Im always monitoring my thoughts, behaviour etc. But it does nothing for me unless i can seek a solution. It is something im working on but it doesnt happen with a click of a finger.
Original post by Emily.97
Ive had those thoughts before, but it has become more frequent. It's not anything too intense, just wandering how less painful things would be if i wasnt here.
I know all of the reasons i feeo the way i do. Im always monitoring my thoughts, behaviour etc. But it does nothing for me unless i can seek a solution. It is something im working on but it doesnt happen with a click of a finger.

the world would have less joy if you weren't in it
Reply 7443
Feeling everything that I don't want to be

I think what I have realised overtime is painful things do happen, and because we are human and have emotions it's not really our fault that we get upset over them and they hurt us. Sometimes it's not just one thing, many things pile up together. Your right nothing happens at the click of a finger, it takes time. But I just wanted to say if you feel miserable then feel it, if that makes sense? Don't conceal it because that somehow always makes things worse. Sometimes when I'm absolutely miserable I just accept it and walk around feeling absolutely miserable, I sort of try and get it out of my system.

I hope I helped a bit.
Reply 7445
Right now feeling everything that I don't want to be
Original post by lou 22
Oh kiddies are like that, you'll be fine though, you'll power through minus the distractions :wink:, it really is :thumbsup:. No, have you? Is it any good.

soz for the late reply, and yes it's amazing :smile: so is Daniel craig lol:wink: And since we have budgies at home, they've been making even more noise due to the kids
Original post by tsrsal
Right now feeling everything that I don't want to be

Are you okay?x
Oh dear :frown:
I hope you're okay.

im good today! thank you :hugs:

Original post by CoolCavy
omg :zomg: i hope ur okay cupcake!! :console::jumphug:

awwwwwww Cavyyyyyyyyyyyyyys! im better now!!! :hugs: thanks for the cupcake! :love:

for you :kissing2:

Spoiler

:hugs: :lovehug:
Original post by chelseafreak
do you need to talk about it? hope your ok

im okay thank you :hugs:

i had my lovely @Dima-Blackburn !
I ain't happy right now I am ticking like crazy and can't stop yet my parents won't stop watching some poxy history program on tv and take notice. I feel like screaming but I can't help

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel like ****.Tbh I feel like a failure and my Dad has already said I'm a disappointment. i just sometimes feel like ending it all.I'm struggling to focus in school.It's only the hope that I can contribute something useful to humanity that I continue to grind on.

You are not a failure!

If you ever need to talk feel free to msg me
Ecstatic! Someone who I like apparently likes me back, just got to make the first move now!
Original post by jamestg
Ecstatic! Someone who I like apparently likes me back, just got to make the first move now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky you :smile:.Be careful though.There is this girl I liked and we did talk.Then one day after school I walked by this alley and I saw that she was with a guy.I soon came to realise she probably had a secret bf :frown:.
I've been reading lots and lots of information about how children learn, and I've just read an article about how children can learn maths easily on their own without any formal training. It has made me feel fascinated but deeply confused about how we teach children.
Original post by cupcakes87
im okay thank you :hugs:

i had my lovely @Dima-Blackburn !

well if you ever need me i'm here for you, you have been there for me before so i do my best to help :hugs:
Original post by iloveteddy14
I ain't happy right now I am ticking like crazy and can't stop yet my parents won't stop watching some poxy history program on tv and take notice. I feel like screaming but I can't help

Posted from TSR Mobile

do you want to talk?
My chest hurts :sad:
Original post by chelseafreak
do you want to talk?

Can we have a chat

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest