The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

100% foul by Moreno not given.
Him and Lovren on the left hand side is terrifying.
Can has been awful. Short passing crap and long passing erratic, as usual. He's not cut out to play in a holding midfield two.
Moreno and Can (second time he has assisted the opposition in our box) need to get their **** together, Mignolet needs to stop making awkward passes to his CB's, rest of the team have been fine especially Ibe.
(edited 8 years ago)
You have to be an all new kind of special to fall for what Delaney just did there.

What a dumb linesman...
What a chance from Benteke.

This game is so open, it's unbelievable.
Bad decision to take Can off. We can't play out of the press and we have no midfield control anymore.
Spurs currently drawing is very good news.

We'll see how it goes but honestly I'd take the current scorelines as they are.
Original post by Rk2k14
They also wouldn't pay ridiculous wages to dross.
Falco's on loan, before anyone says anything

It still renders your point obselete though. What other club pays their third choice striker £180k a week?
**** off :angry:
We can't defend set pieces for ****
Oh how lovely.

We can do nothing but lose to Palace can we?
Original post by sr90
It still renders your point obselete though. What other club pays their third choice striker £180k a week?

£180k a week sounds much better than £250k for a 3rd choice striker. And he is on a loan though, given the rare circumstance I don't see another loan player going to Chelsea for that amount.
Besides, thinking that CL football and London is the only reason players go is not the case. Its not as if they're fallen so far behind the pecking order like Liverpool and they still have that attraction.
United may also have that but we blindly threw obscure amounts of money to tempt players whereas Chelsea aren't such pushovers.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Rk2k14
£180k a week sounds much better than £250k for a 3rd choice striker. And he is on a loan though, given the rare circumstance I don't see another loan player going to Chelsea for that amount.
Besides, thinking that CL football and London is the only reason players go is not the case. Its not as if they're fallen so far behind the pecking order like Liverpool and they still have that attraction.
United may also have that but we blindly through obscure amounts of money to tempt players whereas Chelsea aren't such pushovers.

through
Saw that Dann goal coming a mile off.
Original post by Dirtybit
through

:colonhash:
Made me read it again sum bish
Klopp or no Klopp, sometimes there's just nothing you can do against bogey teams...
Real bogey team for us
Let's all laugh at Liverpool.
Why do Liverpool fans talk about Palace like they should be beating them? All I see are two midtable clubs on a similar level to each other, so one beating the other isn't much of a surprise.

Firmino looking like a massive flop too. Told you.
Lucas magnificent, Ibe direct, Coutinho menacing, Lallana's touch was incredible.

Both fullbacks took it deep from Zaha, Can was ****e and Mignolet just pisses me off now.
Hmm maybe 4th won't be so easy this season.

Seemed pretty end to end though. I missed the first half.

Latest