Scroll to see replies

Communication is key. :smile:
Original post by SeanFM
Communication is key. :smile:

I have told him everything but it doesn't seem to get through to him haha
Original post by candycaneland500
amazing advice

Spoiler

Simple and no BS advice. You've been served.
Original post by NathanDYE
Simple and no BS advice. You've been served.

Not really. She lives with her boyfriend so it's not as simple as leaving immediately when things get rough. Your advice completely lacked any insight. From the idiotic posts I read from you in some other threads, it's not to be unexpected I guess.
Original post by Alrounder79
Not really. She lives with her boyfriend so it's not as simple as leaving immediately when things get rough. Your advice completely lacked any insight. From the idiotic posts I read from you in some other threads, it's not to be unexpected I guess.

Well, it would be easy for me. I guess you're saying she is incapable. Clearly you're just another butthurt virgin :smile:
Well, it would be easy for me. I guess you're saying she is incapable. Clearly you're just another butthurt virgin :smile:

It would be easy for you to move houses? Also, you'd move houses immediately every time you have problems with your roomate, parents, girlfriend, etc?

I'm saying she cannot just give up immediately. Also unsure 1) what virginity has to do with anything 2) why you'd bring it up when you yourself are a virgin.
(edited 8 years ago)
Well my GF always tells me if I'm on my phone too much. I don't get angry so try telling him to be more considerate, he probably doesn't realise he's being rude.

I have told him and he just gets annoyed at me
It would be easy for you to move houses? Also, you'd move houses every time you have problems with your roomate, parents, girlfriend, etc?

I'm saying she cannot just give up immediately. Also unsure 1) what virginity has to do with anything 2) why you'd bring it up when you yourself are a virgin.

I would stay with my parents or get my own place if i kept having problems with my girlfriend......

If you read my other post i did give further advice about telling him how she feels......

You would only reply to the virgin part if you were in fact, yourself a virgin... haa........gayyyyyyy. im not a virigin :frown: waa so mean.
Original post by DominiqueNelson
I know! I wish I could but it is so difficult seeing as I have found it so difficult to make friends in this new college, I honestly cannot wait until I get to uni. I'm such a pushover as I can't help feeling hurt that I'm always his last option. xx

Aw hun:hugs: I think I know how you feel... you're really frustrated with him but every time you bring it up, it doesn't change anything and you don't want to keep bringing it up in case he gets too annoyed with you. Plus, you really like him so you don't want to give him up, you want to make it work. And even if you did give him up out of frustration, you don't have anybody else anyway so you might as well just put up with him rather than be alone, I'm guessing? And it puts you in a very depressing situation that goes round and round and nothing ever improves and you grow to resent him eventually.

I would really give him an ultimatum because you're not happy, and you need to find the independence and confidence to leave if you must.

Original post by candycaneland500
awww im sorry why dont u just do the same give him a taste of his own medicine.x i hate when guys do that x

^ Please don't listen to that, playing games is the last thing you should do. If he can't understand your problems and won't help things, then frankly he's a lousy boyfriend and ignoring him will probably just make things worse.
(edited 8 years ago)
I would stay with my parents or get my own place if i kept having problems with my girlfriend......

But you would not immediately move when a problem arises. You'd try to work things out, and if there truly is no solution, you'd eventually move. That's what any rational person would do anyways.

If you read my other post i did give further advice about telling him how she feels......

I am talking about your initial post which you claimed was "Simple and no BS advice" followed by "You've been served". I'm hoping you realised how much your first response lacked insight and was generally stupid because you replied again to her with a better response.

You would only reply to the virgin part if you were in fact, yourself a virgin... haa........gayyyyyyy. im not a virigin :frown: waa so mean.

Why are you interested in my sexual life? If anything, this makes you sound gay. Also, if I were a virgin, why would it be gay? If anything, calling me asexual would make more sense. More examples of the senseless nature of your comments.
Well my GF always tells me if I'm on my phone too much. I don't get angry so try telling him to be more considerate, he probably doesn't realise he's being rude.

because all men will react in the same way as you, the model example. :smile: :smile:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Aw hun:hugs: I think I know how you feel... you're really frustrated with him but every time you bring it up, it doesn't change anything and you don't want to keep bringing it up in case he gets too annoyed with you. Plus, you really like him so you don't want to give him up, you want to make it work. And even if you did give him up out of frustration, you don't have anybody else anyway so you might as well just put up with him rather than be alone, I'm guessing? And it puts you in a very depressing situation that goes round and round and nothing ever improves and you grow to resent him eventually.

I would really give him an ultimatum because you're not happy, and you need to find the independence and confidence to leave if you must.

^ Please don't listen to that, playing games is the last thing you should do. If he can't understand your problems and won't help things, then frankly he's a lousy boyfriend and ignoring him will probably just make things worse.

Honestly this is so true, wanted to cry reading this because it is exactly how I feel. I'm just so fed up. The worst part is I have no one to go to if we split up, my mum is not an option as she has never been there, my dad cant even look after himself and everyone else i've asked its just not possible for them to take on someone else. So I just feel trapped because the last time we were close to a breakup I couldn't bare to lose him, we've been together for 3 years nearly and he has helped me through so much but he seems to be bored of me. xx
Depends what the problem is and how long it has been going on and also what I have done already to try and solve it. I really couldn't be bothered asking OP and I don't care that much.

You're pretty much agreeing with me. Generally speaking, you wouldn't immediately move.

The advice was simple and i didnt BS. :smile: My advice didn't take into account many things and explore other options. The point was to see what OP replied.

It's the "You've been served" comment that is the problem. Your initial piece of advice was just half-hearted and pretty pointless, but you make it seem like it was brilliant and the fact that it was simple was a good thing.

You really think i care if it makes sense? If you think that then you're deluded and don't understand. Virigin.

It doesn't matter if you care or not. Your comments are more often than not senseless. That's all I am saying.
(edited 8 years ago)
You're pretty much agreeing with me. Generally speaking, you wouldn't immediately move.

It's the "You've been served" comment that is the problem. Your initial piece of advice was just half-hearted and pretty pointless, but you make it seem like it was brilliant and the fact that it was simple and no BS was a good thing.

It doesn't matter if you care or not. Your comments are more often than not senseless. That's all I am saying.

I would move immediately yes if i felt the need to.

That part was simply for a comical purpose.... get over it. Thanks it was :smile:

In your opinion....... Don't see OP mouthing off to me. Now be quiet you're clogging up this thread with your pointless rant. Thanks.
I'm constantly at home on my own and even when he does cuddle me he's constantly on his phone talking to university friends. I don't moan at him for going out and listen to him talking about friends and drinking but he doesn't seem to want to ever spend time with me anymore. I just feel a bit like a waste of space at the moment, I've moved up to Wrexham with him and his family because I live with them (had big problems at home with my mum) and just feel isolated.

Don't you have real life, a job, degree ect. to focus on? You must have a lot of free time if this is on your mind
I'm constantly at home on my own and even when he does cuddle me he's constantly on his phone talking to university friends. I don't moan at him for going out and listen to him talking about friends and drinking but he doesn't seem to want to ever spend time with me anymore. I just feel a bit like a waste of space at the moment, I've moved up to Wrexham with him and his family because I live with them (had big problems at home with my mum) and just feel isolated.

break up with him

tends to do the trick x
I would move immediately yes if i felt the need to.

That part was simply for a comical purpose.... get over it. Thanks it was :smile:

In your opinion....... Don't see OP mouthing off to me. Now be quiet you're clogging up this thread with your pointless rant. Thanks.

Lol, your arguments keep getting weaker and more insincere every time you comment. Bye.
Lol, your arguments keep getting weaker and more insincere every time you comment. Bye.

Even OP doesn't agree with you and it was her thread. SNM.
Original post by Gears265
Don't you have real life, a job, degree ect. to focus on? You must have a lot of free time if this is on your mind

Well I am trying to do my A-Levels but I can't focus because I am so stressed and feel so **** all of the time.:frown: To be honest it is a big thing in my life because I am so alone apart from him and his family, other than that I have no one and it hurts so damn much being alone so right now, no I don't feel like I have a real life. Life at the moment just feels pointless, not just because of him but because I will lose so much more if I did have to leave this amazing family I have only just gained.
Even OP doesn't agree with you and it was her thread. SNM.

Look, just stop arguing please. Both of you? Not being funny but it is a bit pointless.:s-smilie: And a waste of both of your time!

Quick Reply

Latest