Portsmouth

Portsmouth university 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Applying for undergraduate illustration :biggrin:
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Original post by Crazyjoesmith
Kent, Brunel, Sheffield and Brighton also ☺️. Have you been to see Brighton or Portsmouth ?

My sister is at brighton and likes it there, it's quite nice. I really want to go to Portsmouth and have looked around twice as I didn't see it all last year. The sports facilities are really good and the overall uni is amazing.
I'm looking to do business and management at portsmouth! It's potentially my insurance but need to figure out if I should take portsmouth or Swansea as my insurance!
Original post by CloudyHannah
My sister is at brighton and likes it there, it's quite nice. I really want to go to Portsmouth and have looked around twice as I didn't see it all last year. The sports facilities are really good and the overall uni is amazing.

That's awesome I should check them out too. My cousin just started at Brighton and seems to be enjoying it too.
That's awesome I should check them out too. My cousin just started at Brighton and seems to be enjoying it too.

Have you sent off your UCAS yet?
Have you sent off your UCAS yet?

Not yet because my teacher is beingnannoyingnbut Christmas is my dealine. I really want to hurry up but what about you ?
Not yet because my teacher is beingnannoyingnbut Christmas is my dealine. I really want to hurry up but what about you ?

My got sent off officially on monday and already have offers from lincoln and portsmouth, so happy
My got sent off officially on monday and already have offers from lincoln and portsmouth, so happy

Well done that's great ☺️
has anyone been here? could really use some feedback on what its like? might be my insurance :smile:

I have a big feeling you'll get anunconditional from lincoln!
Original post by scrawlx101
has anyone been here? could really use some feedback on what its like? might be my insurance :smile:

I have been there twice now and it is really amazing, i am looking at sport and it was good. If you get invited to an applicant day you will be able to look around worth looking at the accommodation as well. What is your first choice and which subject?
hey!I am applying for Bsc Computer Animation :biggrin:
I am sending my application next week!
Original post by idkwhattocallme
Hi! I'm applying to Brighton, Goldsmiths, Nottingham Trent as my reserve, Southampton and Portsmouth for Politics and International relations...

not sure on whether I should consider Kingston as a safe guard and also as it is closer to home... mixed reviews on the university - Any opinions on Kingston and NTU??

Thank you! xx

i went to NTU open day! its really really nice, I went to City site campus, I am applying for BA Animation :biggrin: the new buildings are awsome! and the accomodation its really really nice.
Original post by auuora
Hey guys! I'm applying for Computer Animation Bsc Hons
I'm going to be going to the open day on the 14th.
Coach shouldn't be long since I live in London, also it's very cheap ^.^
Anyone else planning to attend?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am applying for Computer animation too! :biggrin: I found interesting the fact that its a Bsc hahaha I read a lot of reviews as well :biggrin:
Original post by auuora
Ah nice ! Hopefully I'll see you there xD. And I'm applying to Aston, Brighton, Sussex and Surrey. I was thinking of Bournemouth but I was just getting mixed reviews unlike Portsmouth getting a lot of good reviews
What about you? Where are you applying to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

which courses are you applying to?
Reply 55
I'm applying for Computer Animation / Digital Media depending on the uni.
Reply 56
I changed Brighton to Bournemouth for my choices though gonna study Computer Visualisation Animation or Computer Animation Arts
Reply 57
ive recived an offer for marine enviromental science but im not 100% sure if i really want to go to portsmouth after i saw Bangor
Reply 58
got an offer from Portsmouth for sport and exercise science but considering unis such as Liverpool and Cardiff because of the mental night life, help
Original post by NJB_11
got an offer from Portsmouth for sport and exercise science but considering unis such as Liverpool and Cardiff because of the mental night life, help

You won't be able to enjoy the nightlife if you flunk out of school. If you think you can handle it then go for it but the night life should not be the driving reason for choosing one university over another.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending