The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Email about 'President's scholarship'

Hello,

Applied for Imperial on Wednesday. Received an email about president's scholarship. I'm not sure if this is automated or not? does everyone get this email?
Reply 1
Original post by Bobjim12
Hello,

Applied for Imperial on Wednesday. Received an email about president's scholarship. I'm not sure if this is automated or not? does everyone get this email?

Yeh i got the same thing. I'm applying for mechanical wbu?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by readyman
Yeh i got the same thing. I'm applying for mechanical wbu?

Computing, see. It seems automated. But it says 'based on your application' so i'm not sure..
Reply 3
Computing, see. It seems automated. But it says 'based on your application' so i'm not sure..

My thoughts exactly, implies that you have an application which they think is good enough for a scholarship... very snakey.
Reply 4
Original post by readyman
My thoughts exactly, implies that you have an application which they think is good enough for a scholarship... very snakey.

Indeed... Guess we'll just have to sit tight..
Indeed... Guess we'll just have to sit tight..

It also says it's only for everyone who applied by 15 October which is even shadier; i thought all scholarships didn't have separate deadlines and applications: that the uni just offers you one if they want to. maybe this is how they identify oxbridge applicants and try to steer them to imperial :tongue: joke's on them i didn't apply to oxbridge. but im glad i submitted mine by then otherwise i wouldn't have been eligible.
Hello,

Unfortunately it's only available if you applied before the 15th October deadline, as far as I'm aware :frown: (at least that was the case last year)
Reply 7
Original post by Plagioclase
Unfortunately it's only available if you applied before the 15th October deadline, as far as I'm aware :frown: (at least that was the case last year)

Oh, thats stupid of them to send it to me then ://

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending