The Student Room Group

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a209150
Yes on the first i wrote a list of things i did and on second i put the overall role i had e.g. biology mentor or voluntary carer... Oh well Good Luck :smile:

You wrote a list?! There was only a tiny box to do it in? I'm so confused now and we can't change it haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 261
Original post by HCAssistant93
You wrote a list?! There was only a tiny box to do it in? I'm so confused now and we can't change it haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm pretty sure they print it out, so if it isn't visible in the box without scrolling, the writing will just be cut off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah it said ROLES! So i wrote down briefly what i did e.g. laundry, feeding, shelfing... So messed it up
Hey guys this is sort of irrelevant or really irrelevant but can anyone answer this???!!!!

Its a BMAT question and I haven't got the slightest clue how to do it

Thank you!!
Reply 264
Original post by mutayymate
I'll be 24, thank goodness I don't feel so alone or out of my depth haha

Don't worry i'll be 22! how did you get on with the R and R form? I applied last year, and I realised how important it was to invest so much time into it this year, only scored 4/15 last year after a very poor application, so hoping for better this time round!
Original post by WALMO
Don't worry i'll be 22! how did you get on with the R and R form? I applied last year, and I realised how important it was to invest so much time into it this year, only scored 4/15 last year after a very poor application, so hoping for better this time round!

I'll be 23 when I start hopefully!!

Can I ask, what did you write differently this year on the form?
Did they inform you of your score last time?
What did you need out of 15 for interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know roughly what month Keele have started giving out interviews based on previous years?
Reply 267
Original post by caralouiset
Does anyone know roughly what month Keele have started giving out interviews based on previous years?

On the email with the r and r form, they said dont expect to hear from us until the new year, so im guessing january/february

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 268
Original post by caralouiset

They started giving out interviews in late November/early December for the 22nd and 23rd of December last year, but as someone already said, on the R&R form, it was written that the majority will hear back in the new year :smile:
Original post by mutayymate
Any graduates applying to Keele?

Yeah I'll be 28 at the start.
Original post by vikingkermit
Yeah I'll be 28 at the start.

I'll be 23!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too!
Hiya I know its a bit late but I was wondering if you could help me! I have applied to Keele as a graduate and didnt get a great UKCAT score but I did get Band 1 for SJT, what kind of things did you put on the roles and responsibilities form to get an interview? I am panicking like mad as I dont think I have got into my Graduate Medicine courses now and Keele is my second choice! I wrote 4 different experiences down and also mentioned my father passing away during my Alevels hence the lower grades but I dont know if this will be enough! Any idea when the rejections/invites to interview go out? Thank you in advance
Does anyone know when we could expect to begin to hear about interviews?
Reply 274
Original post by Charlottemc1234
Hiya I know its a bit late but I was wondering if you could help me! I have applied to Keele as a graduate and didnt get a great UKCAT score but I did get Band 1 for SJT, what kind of things did you put on the roles and responsibilities form to get an interview? I am panicking like mad as I dont think I have got into my Graduate Medicine courses now and Keele is my second choice! I wrote 4 different experiences down and also mentioned my father passing away during my Alevels hence the lower grades but I dont know if this will be enough! Any idea when the rejections/invites to interview go out? Thank you in advance

They said in the email with the randr form that we shouldnt expect a response from them till the new year, so January maybe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 275
Original post by MrSulAhmad
Does anyone know when we could expect to begin to hear about interviews?

In the new year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone received any further communication from keele?
Nothing yet! Don't think we will hear for a while

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing yet! Don't think we will hear for a while

Posted from TSR Mobile

i think it's around the new year we'll hear back. or maybe late december at the earliest.
Original post by Charlottemc1234

i thought the deadline for the form was due a while back!!! i hope you have sent it because they clearly said late forms will not even be considered x

Quick Reply