The Student Room Group

Opposite sex for a day

Scroll to see replies

obvi i would fap my huge dick and also try to see if i can give myself a blowjob
Do all of the above and find out what wearing female clothes feels like. Yep... weird.
Basically go and have a good time :h:

Then cry in a corner when I realise it's only for a day...
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
i was joking :frown:

take my banter like a man :wink:

I just took it like a man! Just like my next task of the day would be to get kicked in the balls to actually experience this gut wrenching pain men talk about :h:

Basically what I am saying is if I could spend a day as a man the most part of the day would be spent exploring the male anatomy.:biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
I want to know what it feels to ejaculate, so I will definitely be masturbating. :h: Oh and the helicopter :colone:
Mastubate and play with my boobs :teehee
Turn guys down
Get free food on dates
Convince my crush that this guy likes her and so that when i transform back into a guy she will be head over heels over me:u:
I want to be able to have a piss anywhere.
Original post by anonymous
i've always wanted to know how it is to have testosterone and how it makes you feel towards women :colondollar:

superior!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nasty things. It's Probably for the best that I'll never get the chance to try.
Masturbate to see if the general conclusion women have more powerful orgasms stands right in comparison to my own sensation, and what it feels like not to have the same sort of refractory period, albeit it would seem some women do and some don;t have one.

After that dunno. would be interesting to see what the genetic mix just with different sex chromosomes would produce looks wise, so clearly you gotta go on TSR with the classic rate me out of 10, flash dat cleavage to gain ratings.

Probably walk into town, go to the shops, experience the horrors of what's like to be a women and have to walk around in our disgusting misogynistic society.
Reply 30
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Definitely, definitely first I would cum into something or on something. :u:

Same, I would try to put everything I can in my vagina.
Get help :s-smilie:
Original post by Josb

That doesn't actually sound very 'pleasing' but sure,it's your vagina!!! :biggrin:
Reply 33
Original post by drowzee
I want to know what it feels to ejaculate, so I will definitely be masturbating. :h: Oh and the helicopter :colone:

It's like using a machine-gun. :u:

I realise now that I have never tried the helicopter. :s-smilie:
Reply 34
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
That doesn't actually sound very 'pleasing' but sure,it's your vagina!!! :biggrin:

I want to know if the bigger the better is true.
Reply 35
Original post by Josb

Tbf I probably would too:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Josb
It's like using a machine-gun. :u:

I realise now that I have never tried the helicopter. :s-smilie:

That sounds so awesome, not fair. :frown:

What have you been doing all this time?! :eek: I thought it something all guys must do at least once? :colonhash:
I would have lots of sex and wrap my hair in that towel tower that girls do.

Then have lots of sex.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Mastubate and play with my boobs :teehee
Turn guys down
Get free food on dates
Convince my crush that this guy likes her and so that when i transform back into a guy she will be head over heels over me:u:

1) Fat guys can do this
2) Go to a gay bar?

Glad I could help you realise at least some of your dreams:colonhash:
Reply 39
Original post by drowzee
That sounds so awesome, not fair. :frown:

Until you have to clean the damages. :s-smilie:

Original post by drowzee

What have you been doing all this time?! :eek: I thought it something all guys must do at least once? :colonhash:

I've done many things with it, but not the helicopter. I'll try tomorrow and keep you informed.

Quick Reply

Latest