The Student Room Group

Girls: whats the hottest muscle group on a guy

Scroll to see replies

Not the biggest fan of muscles, but I like a bit of arms and chest.
What about calves guys cmon.
Would girls find other girls attractive if they possessed these muscle groups?
butt - definitely going to clock that first (don't neglect your thighs and butt) and weirdly I like forearms

I wouldn't say a massive back if a guy has a small waist he'll have a weird triangle body
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Would girls find other girls attractive if they possessed these muscle groups?

Girls do possess these muscle groups since they are humans. And a tight body is hot on girls (with a fat butt and DD boobs) coming from a bi girl :smile:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Gotta be arms, surely? I've lost count of the amount of times I've been asked if they can feel my arms, I'm well proportioned and I've never had anyone ask if they can feel my pecs or lats (though I've had my glutes grabbed without permission :lol:).

My calves suck :frown: Too much neglect. I've got delts for days though :biggrin:

Surely six pack too? I get that touched a fair bit...
Original post by jam277
Surely six pack too? I get that touched a fair bit...

Some girls love abs, whereas when I had some abs earlier this year I had one girl say abs look "poofy" and poncey and she likes a "real man" with a manly waist :rofl: You're never gonna please everyone so I say just go with how you feel comfortable with looking and what you feel looks good. I think the lean look is awesome, personally.
His, uh, you know...

Why isn't there an option for that?
Original post by WoodyMKC
Some girls love abs, whereas when I had some abs earlier this year I had one girl say abs look "poofy" and poncey and she likes a "real man" with a manly waist :rofl: You're never gonna please everyone so I say just go with how you feel comfortable with looking and what you feel looks good. I think the lean look is awesome, personally.

Agree bro. I'm one of those people who doesn't require too much effort to look good. When I was younger did a fair bit of weights and gained body mass so I have a lot of muscle, when I get lean I look much better basically because of that. Basically I don't look like a stick if I were to lose weight and get a 6 pack.
Original post by jam277
Agree bro. I'm one of those people who doesn't require too much effort to look good. When I was younger did a fair bit of weights and gained body mass so I have a lot of muscle, when I get lean I look much better basically because of that. Basically I don't look like a stick if I were to lose weight and get a 6 pack.

I was very skinny before I started lifting so I've had to put the work in, but 3 years later I'm carrying a lot more muscle mass, to the point that I'd still look big when lean.
Think shoulders are winning..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending