Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Looool! :laugh:

I don't actually have the guts to do it :redface:

I want it to be special :bawling:
I was seventeen
Reply 45
sometime in primary school
Reply 46
Year 8, English residential trip. In the gardens of a country house down by a stream.
16 to a guy I'd just met at a party
The romance is strong on that one
Original post by ravioliyears
Lol someone posted that before, so I decided to go with it :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:unimpressed:
I was 16 and some guy shoved his tongue down my throat. Fun times that was :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by TheGreatImposter
I was 16 and some guy shoved his tongue down my throat. Fun times that was :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was 16. Actually I kissed two girls that day :s-smilie:
I was 16, 21st July 2010, with my ex at Victoria tube station.
Original post by Precious Illusions
I was 16, 21st July 2010, with my ex at Victoria tube station.

Was the ex ex? :frown:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Was the ex ex? :frown:

What? :lol:
Original post by Precious Illusions
What? :lol:

God I swear the connections between my brain and fingers are rotting or something :tongue:

I mean is that the ex that is the most recent ex? Or is it another?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
God I swear the connections between my brain and fingers are rotting or something :tongue:

I mean is that the ex that is the most recent ex? Or is it another?

I only have one ex.
Original post by ravioliyears
Hey, dont say that! Everyone is beautiful in their own way! I'm 16 and I haven't yet lost my kissing virginity.

thanks,
made me feel a little bit better i guess.
Real kiss?

I was 17, with my boyfriend. Don't care that my friends had kissed somebody else before me, I'm glad it happened the way it did.

If any kiss then I once staged a marriage when I was in pre school, married some gal called Wendy
I'd had my first kiss when I was 12, but never counted it because it was barely there, but my first real kiss with a guy was when I was 16 at this party. We'd been going out for around 5/6 months and he was super shy and never tried anything because he said he didn't know how to make a move...So everyone was kissing and having fun at this beach party and I decided that I'd just do it...Leaned over and kissed him and he fainted....fainted dead away -_- woke up a little bit later and was ecstatic because that was his first kiss ever...he kissed me again and it was meh....he was a nice guy but we didn't really match with the fact that he hated my friends and was kind of weird.......oh well
around 3 months after breaking up I had my first make out with...get this...my ex's worst enemy on NYE because we'd bumped into each other just before midnight....and someone managed to take a photo which ended up on fb for my ex to see.......FUN TIMES HAHAHA :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest