The Student Room Group

Official same love thread (spread love not hate!)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by ravioliyears
I love this pic!
We should thank you for creating such a beautiful thread <3 :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww, I only created the space for you guys to post in, what made it an awesome thread was the fact you all posted words + pics of love and support!

There are so many negative TSR threads so I'm happy this one is staying positive. :awesome:

Contemplating whether or not to change my avatar now :shy2:
Reply 382
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Contemplating whether or not to change my avatar now :shy2:

The one you have now is beautiful, but that one would be very sexy :wink:

Change it if you like haha
Original post by Danz123
The one you have now is beautiful, but that one would be very sexy :wink:

Change it if you like haha

Such a difficult decision! :colondollar:

I think I will change it in a couple of days...:tongue:
Reply 384
Such a difficult decision! :colondollar:

I think I will change it in a couple of days...:tongue:

Fair enough haha, I may change mine to a lesbian couple aswell in a few days. :tongue:
Original post by Danz123
Fair enough haha, I may change mine to a lesbian couple aswell in a few days. :tongue:

:biggrin: You must! We must express 'same love' equally through our avatars! :h:

No bias here! :tongue:
Reply 386
:biggrin: You must! We must express 'same love' equally through our avatars! :h:

No bias here! :tongue:

Exactly, I completely agree xD

Also, you mentioned me in a thread about a TSRian always being there for you. I forgot to say thank you and you're really sweet. :colondollar:
Original post by Danz123
Exactly, I completely agree xD

Also, you mentioned me in a thread about a TSRian always being there for you. I forgot to say thank you and you're really sweet. :colondollar:

:h: No, thankyouuuuuuu!

:hugs:
Reply 388
:h: No, thankyouuuuuuu!

:hugs:

You know you don't need to thank me Mav, but you're very welcome. :hugs:

:kissing2:
Get mad lol

image.jpeg

Attachment not found

Just some banter, no need to get upset :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by The Blue Axolotl
Get mad lol

image.jpeg

Attachment not found

The fact you're trying to antagonise is immature.

Why would we be upset? This thread is about equality and love. Love knows no boundaries in terms of gender so whatever, I for one am happy to see that image.
image.jpeg

Attachment not found

Get mad lol

image.jpeg

Attachment not found

This thread tickles my tickle bone.
Reply 394
Get mad lol

image.jpeg

Attachment not found

lol, no-one's gonna be upset here if you post pictures of straight couples kissing. That would be hypocritical, considering our position is one of accepting every kind of love across the sexuality spectrum. However, it would be wise to note the historical and situational context with which I posted this thread. It's no surprise that the LGBT community is persecuted and hated on (even by some on this website). The straight community is not. Hence, no need for pics of straight love on a same love thread.

That said, I welcome a couple, but just the bare minimum. This is a same love thread after all, and the notion is to spread positivity in a society which condemns it.

I don't want a debate btw, that's all I have to say on the subject. It's not aimed just at you, but for some reason I can't multi-quote and others from different threads have made points about this (in a serious manner, not just as banter). Also, this thread will get taken down if we debate lol
Get mad lol

image.jpeg

Attachment not found

I'm perfectly fine with this (though OP might not be, due to his mention of context.)
By the way, I'm bisexual (predominantly homosexual though.)
Just to add another little contribution :wink::

Original post by XcitingStuart
I'm perfectly fine with this (though OP might not be, due to his mention of context.)
By the way, I'm bisexual (predominantly homosexual though.)
Just to add another little contribution :wink::

Omg did I offend you?? :s-smilie:
Omg did I offend you?? :s-smilie:

I presume this is jest? :tongue:
Original post by XcitingStuart
I presume this is jest? :tongue:

I don't know, was your last comment a joke too? :s-smilie:
Original post by Danz123
lol, no-one's gonna be upset here if you post pictures of straight couples kissing. That would be hypocritical, considering our position is one of accepting every kind of love across the sexuality spectrum. However, it would be wise to note the historical and situational context with which I posted this thread. It's no surprise that the LGBT community is persecuted and hated on (even by some on this website). The straight community is not. Hence, no need for pics of straight love on a same love thread.

That said, I welcome a couple, but just the bare minimum. This is a same love thread after all, and the notion is to spread positivity in a society which condemns it.

I don't want a debate btw, that's all I have to say on the subject. It's not aimed just at you, but for some reason I can't multi-quote and others from different threads have made points about this (in a serious manner, not just as banter). Also, this thread will get taken down if we debate lol

Agreed.

I would rather people don't post 'straight love' on this thread since this thread is dedicated to 'same love' and really there is no real purpose of doing it on this thread since it proves no point really....:s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest