The Student Room Group

What's the title of your latest/current essay? [2015/16 edition]

Scroll to see replies

im writing 3 essays at once r8 now
total 6000 words needed...
Original post by pizzad0gs
"Critically examine the view that religion is always a conservative force in society"
It's due on Tuesday and I haven't written a word of it.

This sounds really interesting, I could think of a lot to say about this. :yum: What are you studying?
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
This sounds really interesting, I could think of a lot to say about this. :yum: What are you studying?

It is pretty interesting, I just can never motivate myself to do essays :colondollar: Sociology!
Is civil disobedience an indispensable aspect of citizenship?
It's quite interesting, but 2500 words isn't a lot of space
Original post by TheHalfCentaur
Isn't IPA a type of beer? :P

My dear HalfCentaur, thou seekst the meaning of IPA not as an alcoholic beverage, but...what am I doing? Not the one I'm thinking of :P
For Criminology degree. Making Sense of Society. A family tree with 500 word commentary incorporating structure and agency. Due in 2 weeks. Reading Week next week so planning on getting the bulk of it done then.
I'm a first year law student and my first essay is entitled:

"The UK's membership in the EU has affected constitutional law by eroding parliamentary sovereignty. Discuss."

Due Friday next week - just about to start now!
2nd year Biomedical Science.
"Discuss the Pathogenesis of Staphylococcus Aureus."
Mine was:
To what extent should governments prioritise controlling inflation over reducing unemployment?

It is A level Econ btw
I'm actually a final year - not doing an essay, but my first of two mini dissertations this year has a working title - "A Game of Balance: Pro and Anti-inflammatory signalling of Interleukin-6 in Rheumatoid Arthritis"

Interesting stuff, but still dying over it. :/
Original post by SophieSmall
2nd year Biomedical Science.
"Discuss the Pathogenesis of Staphylococcus Aureus."

That one sounds like fun, actually! ^_^
Original post by SuperIby
That one sounds like fun, actually! ^_^

Yeah I'm glad my personal tutor is a microbiologist as it means any tutorial essays are always on that subject. I'll easily be able to hash out that essay in a few hours and get a good mark.
Reply 92
My current essay is "to what extent is the United Nations a challenge for state sovereignty?"
(First year IR)

It's actually really interesting to read about!
To what extent do Ovid and Virgil tell the story of Orpheus and Eurydice differently?

AH Latin dissertation
Discuss the molecular structure of AMPA receptors and how alternative splicing, post-transcriptional editing and subunit composition affect the properties of AMPA receptors.

3rd year Physiology and Pharmacology
Is psychology a science? Outline arguments for and against.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending