The Student Room Group

what country food do you like best?

what's your favourite??

Scroll to see replies

Gotta give a regional answer here:

Arabic food omg :love:
Reply 2
Spanish, Italian, Mexican, closely followed by Thai.
Chinese food most definitely, and within that, Sichuan food-I love spicy food!
Indian. :smile: Massive curry fan.
Indian or Cantonese :love:
Italian and Indian fo sho

Although I'm also a massive fan of Ethiopian. It is annoyoingly hard to get hold of though.
Original post by pizzad0gs
Indian or Cantonese :love:

Is that English Indian? Or indian indian? XD
Original post by Student403
Is that English Indian? Or indian indian? XD

BOTH :love:

i'm in love with all food tho so i am very easy to please oops
Reply 9
Thai or Indian for me.
BOTH :love:

i'm in love with all food tho so i am very easy to please oops

Same lol I never understood how people can be such fussy eaters!
Same lol I never understood how people can be such fussy eaters!

oh god I know literally I will eat pretty much anything that is put in front of me :colondollar: (as long as it doesn't have meat in bc vegetarian (although I do miss chicken n stuff sometimes))
Italien and french :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh god I know literally I will eat pretty much anything that is put in front of me :colondollar: (as long as it doesn't have meat in bc vegetarian (although I do miss chicken n stuff sometimes))

Yep I will too xD mind if I ask why you became vegetarian?
Yep I will too xD mind if I ask why you became vegetarian?

yeah it's just the idea of eating animals makes me feel icky i don't know :laugh: and I didn't eat that much meat bc my parents were vegetarian too so I guess it made sense to me to also do it haha
yeah it's just the idea of eating animals makes me feel icky i don't know :laugh: and I didn't eat that much meat bc my parents were vegetarian too so I guess it made sense to me to also do it haha

Ah fair enough - my mum is the same. :smile: Yeah I guess it might be to do with the household one is brought up in ^^ Do you eat fish at all? Or completely off all types of meat
Ah fair enough - my mum is the same. :smile: Yeah I guess it might be to do with the household one is brought up in ^^ Do you eat fish at all? Or completely off all types of meat

do you eat meat then?? :redface: and i used to like 3 months ago or so but i decided to make things 100% times harder for myself and stop eating fish too :wink: (rip my sushi loving ways)
do you eat meat then?? :redface: and i used to like 3 months ago or so but i decided to make things 100% times harder for myself and stop eating fish too :wink: (rip my sushi loving ways)

I eat way too much meat lol XD Just can't stay away hahah... OMG no sushi!???? How can bestow such conditions upon yourself??:shock:
I eat way too much meat lol XD Just can't stay away hahah... OMG no sushi!???? How can bestow such conditions upon yourself??:shock:

you sound like my brother hahah and i knOW i hate myself for making this decision but i'm too stubborn to undo it :ashamed2:

eat ALL the sushi in my name. make it count :cry2:
you sound like my brother hahah and i knOW i hate myself for making this decision but i'm too stubborn to undo it :ashamed2:

eat ALL the sushi in my name. make it count :cry2:

LOL wow my sister actually stopped eating sushi too XD I have no idea why - but damn that is some coincidence!! :erm:

I will! Actually I think we'd planned sushi later this week :colondollar: Now it shall be eaten in the name of pizzad0gs!

Quick Reply

Latest