The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by joey11223
Tbf it would probably it better for dat street cred if I said I wasn't, but alas I am.

Can't work out if knowing that much about bras is good or creepy in a guy...
I've only read first 2 pages so sorry if already iterated, have you actually tried talking to a doctor about getting surgery to reduce them? I know the chances are slim but if you can definitively prove that it is causing you obvious psychological problems (which it seems to be?) then I think they'd have a hard time rejecting you.
If they hang around in bra shops or is definitely creepy
Original post by redferry
If they hang around in bra shops or is definitely creepy

When you accidentally wander into the female section of the clothes shop. Where do I look? :afraid:

It's like the priests in father ted XD
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by balanced
Have some respect for freedom of speech for once will you.

Original post by ChaoticButterfly

I know this is tsr, but attempting to get posts deleted in censorship and shouldn't be promoted.
When you accidentally wander into the female section of the clothes shop. Where do I look? :afraid:

It's like the priests in father ted XD

At where you are going? Just a suggestion :tongue:
Sorry to break it to you but the man who told you that excuse was 100% telling porkies :tongue:
At where you are going? Just a suggestion :tongue:

Ye but I want to look casual, like all the frilly underwear isn't making me feel awkward like I am some nerdy teenager that is scared of girls. But I don't want to look like a creepy weirdo gawping at semi naked manicans. I need to aim for somewhere in the middle of those two, I'm grown man who has a girlfriend and has seen women naked, no big deal, frilly bras are just background noise to me. I may even be picking something up for this fictional partner (do guys do that?).

I never know how to compose myself in many situations, this is one fo them. Plus female underwear is designed to be distracting for guys so... This is what you all look like underneath :ninja:
(edited 8 years ago)
Ye but I want to look casual, like all the frilly underwear isn't making me feel awkward like I am some nerdy teenager that is scared of girls. But I don't want to look like a creepy weirdo gawping at semi naked manicans. I need to aim for somewhere in the middle of those two, I'm grown man who has a girlfriend and has seen women naked, no big deal, frilly bras are just background noise to me. I may even be picking something up for this fictional partner (do guys do that?).

I never know how to compose myself in many situations, this is one fo them. Plus female underwear is designed to be distracting for guys so... This is what you all look like underneath :ninja:

I hope you have a specific casual underwear face. All men should.
OP, I know it must be horrible to be hassled by guys you don't like or looked at, but if there's one you love, or really really fancy-being honest, don't you see any upside in that you may have a lot of seductive ability and sexual power by it? What you feel disempowers you in one way, may give you great power in another, that applies in general to life I think. And, some girls who think they have no boobs would like to have your problem.
Dont do it you selfish crazy woman, how dare you defile your body like that and make yourself an inferior version of the great blessing to mankind that you could be. What you need is a man that can protect you, you dont need to protect yourself from men - the whole point of nature blessing you with huge boobs was to increase your lot in life, then you want to throw it in Mother Natures face.

You'll be miserable when men dont notice you anymore, doors will close for you and position in the pecking order will slip. The gods will smite you with thy wrath for such blasphemy you spake. Dont do it, reductions are selfish, cruel, unnecessary and expensive.
(edited 8 years ago)
Can't work out if knowing that much about bras is good or creepy in a guy...

There's also the fact France doesn't do DD and jumps to E, so from D onward they're a size ahead, English E is an F in France etc.

A lot of bra shopping (not alone, would never get that right lol).
Original post by jay2013
LOL! Who's going to see the bra? It doesn't matter if it's cute or not!

Oh I dunno her BOYFREND
wtf I'm a 34D and I get backache from my boobs HOW DO YOU COPE
Well my friend was a 28H and she a bit of lost weight and her breast are much smaller despite the fact the rest of her body looks a similar size, for some women a good deal of where they lose weight when they do, appears to be in the chest area
Original post by yasaminO_o
wtf I'm a 34D and I get backache from my boobs HOW DO YOU COPE

34D is a really average size, I'd suggest maybe getting fitted properly for a bra? Your back really shouldn't be hurting. The Dr might be able to recommend you some exercises to do to strengthen your back and chest muscles also.

I'm a 28G so a similar size to you breast volume wise and did have issues until I got some properly fitted bras!
Maybe - when I was having pain though I had to start wearing a bra at night to stop it hurting. I don't any more but it helped at the time.

That said I'd totally go braless all the time now I'm pain free if it was socially acceptable. Research has shown that it helps stop your boobs sagging, and bras are so uncomfortable.
Basically I was sized wrongly my whole life and that's what caused the problems, especially when I was doing excercise (I used to be told I was a 34C -_-)

That said I'd totally go braless all the time now I'm pain free if it was socially acceptable. Research has shown that it helps stop your boobs sagging, and bras are so uncomfortable.

You could just use these? Then know one will ever be able to tell.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=nipple+covers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=dpBAVuP2DsHSPPr6vIAK#q=nipple+covers&tbm=shop
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest