The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 900
I have unconditionals from LJMU, Leeds Beckett, Nottingham Trent, waiting on Hallam and Northumbria. Does anyone know how long Northumbria usually take to get back?
Reply 901
Original post by Nicosdream
I've got offers to study geography at Lancaster, Durham, Newcastle and York. Quite surprised I got a Durham offer now as apparently they usually take a while. Just waiting to get rejected from Oxford now and I'm all set!

When did you send your application in? :smile:
Reply 902
Original post by lizzy1237
Has anyone got geography offers yet? I'm particularly interested if you have them from Royal Holloway, Nottingham, Southampton, York and Lancaster

I've applied for York too! Not heard back yet but only sent my application off a week ago. you?
I sent my application of on the 13th of October I think, I had to do the early entry thing as I was applying to Oxford.
Original post by SaskB
I've applied for York too! Not heard back yet but only sent my application off a week ago. you?

Yeah its been approximately a week for me too! I know I shouldn't be worried but i keep hearing that York is a really fast replier, so its reassuring that they haven't replied to you aswell. Must just be other departments that are the speedy ones.
Original post by KikiB17
I have one from Royal Holloway for BA geography

How long did they take to reply? And what were the grade offer, if you don't mind me asking?:smile:
How long did they take to reply? And what were the grade offer, if you don't mind me asking?:smile:

They took a few hours. They sent me an acknowledgement and that evening they sent me an offer. It is unconditional if I firm them. :smile:
Original post by KikiB17
They took a few hours. They sent me an acknowledgement and that evening they sent me an offer. It is unconditional if I firm them. :smile:

Wow that's exciting! They told me at the open day that they don't do unconditional s. Congratulations!
Wow that's exciting! They told me at the open day that they don't do unconditional s. Congratulations!

Thanks! That's what I thought but it's something to do with an Academic Excellence Scheme which means if I firm them it's unconditional :smile:
Chester could give Warwick a run I reckon, my mate got an offer of them in less than an hour...
Original post by kpofsuburbia
I sent off my application on September 15th to Salford (Journalism and English), and UCA Epsom and BIMM Manchester (both Music Journalism) and I haven't heard anything back yet! I got an email from UCA about my applicant portal (which I suppose means my application is being reviewed?)- that was mid October and I've heard nothing else! Has anyone else applied to these unis/these courses?

I'm applying to Salford to do the exact same course!
Exeter contacted me today asking for clarification with something on my UCAS form which suggests they were making a decision, shame as they took a whole week to reply to my email last time so will probably delay receiving a decision!
Reply 912
Chester, Liverpool John Moores and leeds becket are pretty quick
Original post by lazatron3000
What subject?

Geography.
My friend got a conditional offer today from Liverpool university for Computer Science.
Original post by ruthlessem
Waiting on Cambridge, Imperial, and UCL - I applied around 15th october for all of them and I'm getting slightly worried now..

I haven't heard back from Imperial and UCL either! What course have you applied for?
Original post by misstac
I haven't heard back from Imperial and UCL either! What course have you applied for?

Biological sciences for both. My friend who applied for engineering has already heard from Imperial about interviews and such, and is getting offers from other places, and here I am waiting :'( How about you?
Reply 917
Anyone get any offers from the University of Leeds? and how long did it take for you?
Reply 918
I'm really worried because my friend and I sent our applications off at the same time, but she's got three offers already and I've only had one acknowledgement email from Edinburgh. How long has it taken for people to get offers for Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester, Edinburgh and Aberdeen?
Original post by jamix
I'm really worried because my friend and I sent our applications off at the same time, but she's got three offers already and I've only had one acknowledgement email from Edinburgh. How long has it taken for people to get offers for Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester, Edinburgh and Aberdeen?

It all depends for which course you have applied for, and the number of applications it usually receives. Because I've applied for Dentistry it's a longer wait for me. But don't worry! Liverpool from my experience is quite slow :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending