The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The 19 year old could still be at college with no degrees and a levels
What if she was the right 1 and girls mature faster then guys and the usually go for older guys
When I was 15 my boyfriend was 19 and I didn't have a problem with it because I'm (usually) quite mature for my age, but some of my mates were like "he's only interested in sex" (in fact it was almost the opposite). There's 15 years between my parents too so I really don't see that age could be an issue, as long as you both know what you're doing etc.

*This doesn't mean that I think a 15 year old and a 30 year old should necessarily go out by the way
Girls are usually a lot smarter then guys and mature faster
If the age gap ain't too big age is just a number love has no boundaries

Spoiler

Go for it if the two of you love each other, just be aware of the legal risks.
Original post by Anonymous
When I was 15 my boyfriend was 19 and I didn't have a problem with it because I'm (usually) quite mature for my age, but some of my mates were like "he's only interested in sex" (in fact it was almost the opposite). There's 15 years between my parents too so I really don't see that age could be an issue, as long as you both know what you're doing etc.

*This doesn't mean that I think a 15 year old and a 30 year old should necessarily go out by the way

The age gap is completely irrelevant when you're much older though.

Depends on the actual ages as well as the age gap. There's a big difference between 15 and 19 vs say, 33 and 37.

Anyway, you're trying to convince yourself so do what you want but use your head.

Just a tip, OP, but when you reply to your own thread, even as anonymous, it still says "thread starter" under the name. So everybody can see that you're the OP replying to yourself :yy:
Original post by OU Student
The age gap is completely irrelevant when you're much older though.

My mum was 19 when she had me though
Pushing the moral boundaries ^^
Lmao when you break up with her she will get back at you by reporting you to the police for having sex with a minor.
every hole is a goal
if your age is on the clock then your old enough for cock, and hers isn't. so no. it is not okay
its not gay if its a three way
Loooool that's what girls do
Looool her age is of the clock
True just depends on maturity of the girl
Why does everyone care so much. I'm 15 and three 19 year old on Instagram tried to get with me. A 20 year old also tried to get with me but I think he thought I was 17 because I look older. I told all three of the 19 year olds I was 15 and they said it's not a problem. I also fancy guys 3-4 years older then me so I guess you all might think that's why I am saying it's okay. I see nothing wrong with it. Age is just a number. If you truly have feelings for someone, then go for it. Just don't tell anyone if you do have sex because then you can't get in trouble. And the police don't get involved unless someone in the relationship makes it a big thing. Plus they have no proof. Just do what you want. It's your life so who cares what people think
Original post by Fittness101
Why does everyone care so much. I'm 15 and three 19 year old on Instagram tried to get with me. A 20 year old also tried to get with me but I think he thought I was 17 because I look older. I told all three of the 19 year olds I was 15 and they said it's not a problem. I also fancy guys 3-4 years older then me so I guess you all might think that's why I am saying it's okay. I see nothing wrong with it. Age is just a number. If you truly have feelings for someone, then go for it. Just don't tell anyone if you do have sex because then you can't get in trouble. And the police don't get involved unless someone in the relationship makes it a big thing. Plus they have no proof. Just do what you want. It's your life so who cares what people think

True age is just a number remember that
Could the relationship work if the guy was at uni and the girl was in year 11

No, it won't work. She is underage and you have no business doing anything with her because it's illegal, and, it's likely her dad will come around and beat the crap out of you for messing with his underage daughter.

Latest

Trending

Trending