The Student Room Group

Why are Arnold Schwarzeneggar and Zyzz so many people's heroes if they used steroids?

It's not very impressive to get huge from taking steroids, so I don't understand why so many people look up to them when they used steroids rather than working hard naturally

Scroll to see replies

Well you cant get as big/lean as them without steroids, and not everyone on steroids gets huge and aesthetic. You can't just take steroids for 3 years and end up with Arnie's physique. It's still hard work.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Honey126
It's not very impressive to get huge from taking steroids, so I don't understand why so many people look up to them when they used steroids rather than working hard naturally

Arnold took HGH too. And there seems to be a misconception steroids make you massive, they do not, they only make you massive by putting in the work and hours in the gym.

The people that get massive without working out use synthol, a filler.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sw651
Arnold took HGH not steroids, very different things. And there seems to be a misconception steroids make you massive, they do not, they only make you massive by putting in the work and hours in the gym.

You don't have a clue mate, stop talking.

Arnold started taking steroids admittedly when he was 15 years old. He has even said he didn't know how much dbol he was taking at one point, he just used to swallow a handful of them.
Original post by Squats and milk
You don't have a clue mate, stop talking.

Arnold started taking steroids admittedly when he was 15 years old. He has even said he didn't know how much dbol he was taking at one point, he just used to swallow a handful of them.

Why do people comment when they have no idea what they're talking about....??????? (Not you by the way)
Original post by SmellyProtein
Why do people comment when they have no idea what they're talking about....??????? (Not you by the way)

Because it massages their ego.
Makes me sick when people make posts like this......

Here i am trying to inject 250mg test e into my glute and i can't because im shaking with anger (roid rage).
(edited 8 years ago)
Makes me sick when people make posts like this......

It's all massively ignorant.
Original post by Honey126

There is so much wrong here. Go and read some basic information on the topic before posting ridiculous threads like this.
Reply 9
Ok.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sw651
Arnold took HGH not steroids, very different things. And there seems to be a misconception steroids make you massive, they do not, they only make you massive by putting in the work and hours in the gym.

are you dumb?
HGH wasnt even around until the 80's/90's
there are studies of sedentary people gaining more muscle than those who are not enhanced and training in the gym
Reply 11

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sw651
Posted from TSR Mobile

I assumed this was aimed at me, I do know what I am talking about, I don't have an unlimited knowledge about this, all I know about was HGH rudeness it completely not needed

Arnold used steroids. So you are wrong.
Reply 13
Original post by Straighthate
are you dumb?
HGH wasnt even around until the 80's/90's
there are studies of sedentary people gaining more muscle than those who are not enhanced and training in the gym

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14
Ok
(edited 8 years ago)
This thread is testament to how dumb people are on the whole steroid thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Angry cucumber
This thread is testament to how dumb people are on the whole steroid thing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Threads like this are just a breeding ground for dumb people. They get corrected, take offence to it and don't listen to good advice. IMO threads like this should be locked after a good reply has been made by someone who knows what they are talking about.
Reply 17
Threads like this are just a breeding ground for dumb people. They get corrected, take offence to it and don't listen to good advice. IMO threads like this should be locked after a good reply has been made by someone who knows what they are talking about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sw651
Posted from TSR Mobile

You know sod all mate, you act like you know what you are talking about but honestly have very real little knowledge about such topics, get educated.

I have trained in an invite only powerlifting gym alongside many enhanced lifters for the past 8 years. I have a fair amount of experience with this sort of stuff.
Reply 19
I have trained in an invite only powerlifting gym alongside many enhanced lifters for the past 8 years. I have a fair amount of experience with this sort of stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

As have I mate, I have been trained by a former UKBFF contestant. I made a simple mistake, besides that wasn't the point of the thread.

Quick Reply

Latest