The Student Room Group

Do you ever worry about find a girl

I mean i am only still 16 and i am worried if i will ever get girlfriend, i get depressed sometimes think about this.

Anyone else worried?
Early doors for you, don't worry abou it just yet :smile:
You're only 16, worry about this in 10 or 20 years, time to focus on Gcse's and A levels for now :biggrin:
i agree with the others - you've still got plenty of time. a lot of people I know have never been in relationships, and they're 17/18

it'll make things harder if you're constantly thinking about it, and it'll get you down and make you lose focus on things which are more important, like education :smile: if it happens, it happens, don't worry too much about it
Reply 4
Original post by pizzad0gs
i agree with the others - you've still got plenty of time. a lot of people I know have never been in relationships, and they're 17/18

it'll make things harder if you're constantly thinking about it, and it'll get you down and make you lose focus on things which are more important, like education :smile: if it happens, it happens, don't worry too much about it

I guess you are correct , ive still got time. Its been in my head since almost everyone in school as a girlfriend.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I mean i am only still 16 and i am worried if i will ever get girlfriend, i get depressed sometimes think about this.

Anyone else worried?

I wouldn't worry about 'find a girl'.

I'd be more concerned about your considerably poor grammar.
I am more annoyed that I have not met one good enough
I'm 16 and I've never been in a relationship either
Reply 8
Original post by _AyyLmao
I wouldn't worry about 'find a girl'.

I'd be more concerned about your considerably poor grammar.

My bad, i am trying to type fast
Original post by anonymous
i'm 16 and i've never been in a relationship either

fist me daddy
If I was in your situation, I wouldn't be worried to be honest.
You still have lots of years a head of you. :smile:
i'm 19 and will admit it crosses my mind occasionally but then the financial side takes over about stuff including jewellery
Original post by Anonymous
fist me daddy

Well that escalated quickly
This is an important time for you! Make sure you focus hard on being athletic. With low body fat % your testosterone levels will be peaking allowing your face to develop more masculine features. Take part in sports. Make sure you maintain good hair, teeth and skin quality/color. Also make sure you build your social circle and party often so you go through life with a confident, outgoing attitude with many connections.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending