The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
You're wrong. That is your interpretation and that is the issue, stigma and unfair opinion.

You are satisfied with the consequences as long as they do not impact upon you whilst they impact upon a large group of others.

I will not admit to bull****.

You are an arrogant little boy and that's all you are. You have an extremely warped view of what it means to be civilised.

No need to insult me, as I am a civil person, I do not use insults.
My views are more common then you think, but you fail to understand.
You choose to ignore and be ignorant, as society is meant to benefit the majority of believes.
You cannot fault me for my views
Original post by Blue_Mason
No need to insult me, as I am a civil person, I do not use insults.
My views are more common then you think, but you fail to understand.
You choose to ignore and be ignorant, as society is meant to benefit the majority of believes.
You cannot fault me for my views

Me, ignorant? Oh give over.

I have faulted you countless times, you fail at resisting those outlines and just continue to ramble.

And you are not civil, you are full of yourself.

Also, you are being served with the truth "at least I have the balls to be upfront" - lmfao. See how it changes when someone tells YOU something you do not like about yourself?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by shadowdweller
What impression might that be?

1.Feminine
2.Unemployed
Reply 423
To be honest, it comes down to a persons beliefs (doesn't have be religious). From how I was brought up, I was told not to like gay people and basically everyone and anyone who belonged to the LGBT community. Mainly from my religion and my culture, where I'm from you can be sent to prison if you're seen doing any gay thing. That was when I was younger (not that old now but still). I've formed my opinion which is I won't hate you based off your sexual orientation but how you treat me. I feel like most people who generally do not like LGBT people are those who have strong personal/religious beliefs about it. But they're still human beings too, why should they be treated any differently compared to everyone else. I mean it's not like they did anything bad you. I feel for those people who are hiding who they truly because they know they will be judged. How would you feel if you were constantly made fun of and bullied for being yourself? Crappy most likely. So why do people still go out of their way to heart them? Everyone who should be treated equally because we are all human.

Even if you don't like them, try and at least show some respect. Calling them rude names is just childish and immature. People it's 2015, we are mean to be more informed about this kind of stuff.
1.Feminine
2.Unemployed

1. Judgemental
2. *******
Me, ignorant? Oh give over.

I have faulted you countless times, you fail at resisting those outlines and just continue to ramble.

And you are not civil, you are full of yourself.

Yes, because you think society is pro gay, you insult those who do not share your views.
Me not insulting you makes me civil, I have never said anything that is negative towards homisexuals.
I have also never failed in handling a debate on here, so try again and learn to come correct.
Yes, because you think society is pro gay, you insult those who do not share your views.
Me not insulting you makes me civil, I have never said anything that is negative towards homisexuals.
I have also never failed in handling a debate on here, so try again and learn to come correct.

Uh, I don't think anyone or anything is "pro-gay" lmfao. I never said anything about societal judgements on being gay.

You have before. I have had debates with you on this account and my old two.

You have here.

I'm not gay but I think some of the stuff you posted is awful.

You can't say that being gay is being shoved down our throats if you look at the boatfuls of sexual media with straight couples. If you're going to rage at same sex kiss, then you know.....be equal opportunities with your (frankly overdramatic) Jimmy rustling at hetero kissing.

Maybe gay people don't like seeing that but they don't moan like some straight people do at the few images they have representing the relationships they have.

And you do sound quite pompous/arrogant trying to speak on behalf of TSR.
(edited 8 years ago)
Uh, I don't think anyone or anything is "pro-gay" lmfao. I never said anything about societal judgements on being gay.

You have here.

So, you agree that I have won the debate?
I just hope that you understand and respect peoples viewpoints.
So, you agree that I have won the debate?
I just hope that you understand and respect peoples viewpoints.

No; quite the opposite.

It is you who does not respect differences - I do.
1.Feminine
2.Unemployed

1. So what?
2. How?

You have here.

Old two? Which were those? :colone: (Curious, soz, I like knowing other people's alts.)
Original post by XcitingStuart
Old two? Which were those? :colone: (Curious, soz, I like knowing other people's alts.)

Secrets :colone:

I asked for them both to be banned.
Secrets :colone:

I asked for them both to be banned.

Wu don't twust me wit ur secrets? :cry2:
(There's also the amazing invention of PM to think about. :wink:)
Original post by XcitingStuart
Wu don't twust me wit ur secrets? :cry2:
(There's also the amazing invention of PM to think about. :wink:)

That beginning line is too cute to resist :cry2: :wink:
Stop being a patronising little ****. I know what you are saying, I just think you must be deluded to even think parents are attempting to do that.

Left wing parents*
Original post by Gears265
Left wing parents*

Left wing, right wing, centre. Bizzare thought and totally wrong.
Left wing, right wing, centre. Bizzare thought and totally wrong.

How would you feel if your child was gay?
Original post by Gears265
How would you feel if your child was gay?

I wouldn't care. Straight, Gay, Bi, Trans, whatever.
Original post by Eveiebaby
I'm not gay but I think some of the stuff you posted is awful.

You can't say that being gay is being shoved down our throats if you look at the boatfuls of sexual media with straight couples. If you're going to rage at same sex kiss, then you know.....be equal opportunities with your (frankly overdramatic) Jimmy rustling at hetero kissing.

Maybe gay people don't like seeing that but they don't moan like some straight people do at the few images they have representing the relationships they have.

And you do sound quite pompous/arrogant trying to speak on behalf of TSR.

Awful?

You cannot be serious, as I have seen terrible comments.

They do not have a significant amount presence to complain, as seeing a straight couple is a normal thing that every tsr member has seen at some point.

During the last decade, pro homosexuality has gained a momentum

Well I do see myself as a great representative of not just tsr, but British people and values.

I have nothing against gays, but they just need to accept some home truths'

So do nit paint me as the villain, my dear.