The Student Room Group

Need help in Physics AS level Edexcel - kinda urgent

Hey guys.
So I did all the questions from both the books (Hodder Education and Student's book) but i have no idea where the answers are (the CD at the back of the books don't work.) To clarify, Hodder Education has answers to SOME of the questions but not all and at the back of the edexcel book, there are no answers, just summary.
So if someone could tell me or post a link where i can find the answers, that would be really helpful !!
On another completely different matter, my thread keeps getting moved and i have no idea why. doubts like these ARE supposed to be posted in the Physics AS level forum right?
Im new here and i tried looking for the rules (every forum has them) but i can't find a link to it? I don't wanna get banned so, uh, help would be appreciated :smile:
I don't mean to push you guys or anything but i have a test next week so it'd be nice if you could help me ASAP :biggrin:
Thanks !
Original post by Warped
Hey guys.
So I did all the questions from both the books (Hodder Education and Student's book) but i have no idea where the answers are (the CD at the back of the books don't work.) To clarify, Hodder Education has answers to SOME of the questions but not all and at the back of the edexcel book, there are no answers, just summary.
So if someone could tell me or post a link where i can find the answers, that would be really helpful !!
On another completely different matter, my thread keeps getting moved and i have no idea why. doubts like these ARE supposed to be posted in the Physics AS level forum right?
Im new here and i tried looking for the rules (every forum has them) but i can't find a link to it? I don't wanna get banned so, uh, help would be appreciated :smile:
I don't mean to push you guys or anything but i have a test next week so it'd be nice if you could help me ASAP :biggrin:
Thanks !

http://www.hodderplus.co.uk/edexcelphysics/Answers.pdf Enjoy:smile:
Reply 2
Hi who is giving exam in Jan 2019 session
let's make a thread for everyone giving exam in Jan 2019 and discuss preparation over there.

Quick Reply

Latest