The Student Room Group

Uni Interview Role Play

I never had an interview for my uni and I always wondered what it would be like. And I thought, by the power of TSR, we could role play an interview on here to give me and other interested parties an idea of what it is like.

Just reply below, adding a 5 word line to continue the story - the only rule is that you can't end the interview. It has to keep going! So no boring old "the end" replies as I'll remove them :biggrin:

I stepped onto the campus ...

Scroll to see replies

*You find your way to a corridor filled with chairs. You take the nearest empty seat, waiting nervously for your turn.*
and threw up, blasted nerves.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
The admissions tutor comes and...
Reply 4
Original post by goldenshades
The admissions tutor comes and...

and **** into it and ...
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by kka25
and **** into it and ...

The admissions tutor comes in and terminates your interview because you make absolutely no sense in TSR role plays.
(edited 8 years ago)
"The admissions tutor welcomes you in. It's your turn now. You contemplate fleeing. It's too late now, the door behind you has shut and you're being beckoned over. You're a lamb for slaughter and nothing can change that."
The door creeks just about enough to start that high pitched sound in your left ear that won't leave throughout your entire interview.
You then sit down and
Sit on your cheese sandwich.
Reply 10
Your stomach was growling for no reason so ...
...you let out a belch.
Sorry ladies and gentleman, I..
am trying to be myself.
The admissions tutor asks you
"How are you doing, (insertnamehere)?"
You forget how to answer
So gazed into her eyes
"Shrek is love, I say"
"Shrek is life", she replies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending