The Student Room Group

Official same love thread (spread love not hate!)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Danz123
^^ This x 1000 :biggrin:

PRSOM - It's so annoying because I keep on trying to rep you but I can't. :frown:
Reply 401
Original post by Matrix123
PRSOM - It's so annoying because I keep on trying to rep you but I can't. :frown:

Hey it's the thought that counts! :tongue:

Love that gif btw xD
Original post by Danz123
Hey it's the thought that counts! :tongue:

Love that gif btw xD

Haha, I agree. That's what I normally tell people when they say the same thing to me! :biggrin:
Thanks. This is a great thread and I don't think I can put it into words properly but I think you're just fantastic for creating it. :wink:
Reply 403
Haha, I agree. That's what I normally tell people when they say the same thing to me! :biggrin:
Thanks. This is a great thread and I don't think I can put it into words properly but I think you're just fantastic for creating it. :wink:

Aww, well thank you. Like I said before, you guys have made it what it is, not me. :h:
Original post by Danz123
Aww, well thank you. Like I said before, you guys have made it what it is, not me. :h:

You're welcome. :smile: Aw, thanks but we wouldn't have been able to have done it without you. :wink:
Original post by King Mal
This thread tickles my tickle bone.

Youre back!!!
Reply 406
You're welcome. :smile: Aw, thanks but we wouldn't have been able to have done it without you. :wink:

Aww, well aren't you sweet. Haha :colondollar:
Original post by Danz123
Aww, well aren't you sweet. Haha :colondollar:

Haha, you too. :h:

Macklemore is such a bae.
Reply 409
Haha, you too. :h:

Seriously, loving the positive energy you bring to the thread.

Btw if you're about to go uni/are at uni I wish you the best of luck with your studies. :tongue:
Original post by driftawaay
Macklemore is such a bae.

PRSOM
Original post by Danz123
Seriously, loving the positive energy you bring to the thread.

Btw if you're about to go uni/are at uni I wish you the best of luck with your studies. :tongue:

Aw, thanks. Haha, I've got my GCSEs to do this year! But thanks anyway, same to you. :wink:

Reply 413
Aw, thanks. Haha, I've got my GCSEs to do this year! But thanks anyway, same to you. :wink:

Oh, you've got a while yet then. haha, well I hope they go well. :tongue:

What are you planning on doing at A level?
Original post by Danz123
Oh, you've got a while yet then. haha, well I hope they go well. :tongue:

What are you planning on doing at A level?

Yeah, haha thanks. :tongue:
At the moment, I'm thinking maths, physics and chemistry. I'm not sure about the fourth - possibly further maths. :wink:
Reply 415
At the moment, I'm thinking maths, physics and chemistry. I'm not sure about the fourth - possibly further maths. :wink:

You're welcome :smile:

And dayuuum, you must be smart then. Back when I was doing a levels I did humanities subjects. You'd never catch me doing subjects like that cause I'd be **** at them. :lol:
Original post by Danz123
You're welcome :smile:

And dayuuum, you must be smart then. Back when I was doing a levels I did humanities subjects. You'd never catch me doing subjects like that cause I'd be **** at them. :lol:

Haha, thanks but I'm interested in maths and I'm taking science because I like stuff about atoms and want to keep my options open. I wouldn't really say that I'm smart. I do like humanities though. As long as you enjoyed it, and do they contribute to what you want to do later on in life? :wink:

Hey! That's like me, but I'm also doing the diploma in engineering. If you need help this time next year, I'd be happy to help!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ravioliyears
Hey! That's like me, but I'm also doing the diploma in engineering. If you need help this time next year, I'd be happy to help!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, ooh that sounds interesting! :tongue: Aw, thanks. That's very sweet of you. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest